Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug Bot crashes runelite upon starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being using the bot for a few weeks with zero problem. i run a script and my runelite crashes and doesn't do anything?

Same. Was working then updated runemate and now almost every script crashes. Also got charged per script even though it didnt even run

I only started using this yday, was successful all last night until about midday today when I started getting an error for every single bot I tried to load. Seems to be working again now, although the bot I'm working just wants to continuously click the same spot, I'm still new here, how do I go about notifying the bot owner?

Hello, RuneMate is now updated.

If you're having issues, first start by closing RuneMate AND Runelite and starting them both up again. Ensure RuneMate is up to do (if you use the standalone download then you will need to redownload the file).

If you still have problems, try uninstalling RuneMate then restart your PC. Re-install RuneMate and re-run RuneMate and Runelite.

For further help, join the discord server. Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.