Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Booty Karambwan FREE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LilStanky submitted a new resource:

Booty Karambwan FREE - Fast cooking exp

Cooks karambwan for fast cooking exp at the rogue hideout in Burthope.

Requirements:

• Start in tile next to banker in front of fire in rogue hideout burthorpe
  • Have Raw karambwan in bank (obviously)
  • Have Direct Input enabled in settings (Runemate -> Edit > Preferences -> Scroll down to Advanced Features and enable Direct Input)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey before i leave a review i thought i would give you some feedback I think you should either give the user the option to select raw / poison or atleast let people know in the instruction page that if you dont have cooked karambwans in the inventory (maybe bank?) it cooks poisoned ones. I didnt realise this the first time i ran the code it worked great as expected i assume because i either had some cooked karas in my inventory or bank. However, the second i wasted like 5/10 mins cooking poisoned ones as i didnt check what it was making as I assumed it was cooked ones by default. I then couldnt get it to work until i manually cooked a few and then it worked fine agian

That said something I just noticed is that it cooks the first 18 really fast and the last 10 significantly slower ? im not sure if this is a bug or not

Status
Not open for further replies.