Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BM Chaos Altar [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LucasSousa submitted a new resource:

BM Chaos Altar - A really good chaos altar bot!

Say goodbye for Guilded Altars! Train prayer at Chaos Altar and earn same G-Altar experience with a sidded bank!

ATTENTION: WORKS ONLY FOR DRAGON BONES, FOR NOW.

For use this bot, just start at:
  • Right side of Edgeville Bank;
  • Wildness magnetite;
  • Chaos Altar/Simon.
The bot is implemented with Death Walking, that is when you die and the bot back to area by itself.

This Bot born from...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
is there death walking, and does it unnote bones with harrison or log when pkers appear?

What might be good is using the wilderness sword for teleport to edgeville and a shield to cancel tele-block just in-case

What might be good is using the wilderness sword for teleport to edgeville and a shield to cancel tele-block just in-case
Learn coding and do it yourself...add shield...the guy

I will 100% test this when i get the time to train prayer need 92 to 95

ALright testing this currently. Working pretty well!

some feedback

Mouse movement is way too fast! like when preforming an acotion its super fast and the gap inbetween is slow
usage of presets would cut down allot of time

Features you could add:- (opinion :D)

some for of teleport
notedbones (although this is pretty risky on a bot)
jujupotion supporet (5-10% bonus xp in prayer for 1 hour)

That being said its running consistantly like its not getting stuck or stopping or anything

Alot of time this hovers over dragon bones and does nothing. Also waits really long to click after moving mouse, if it does withdraw the bones. Could you fix please

This would be really good if it used preset 1. At the moment it just takes way too long to withdraw dragon bones, pretty sure it's because the bot tries to withdraw the bones too fast.

Manually pulls 28 dragon bones and just sits there with the bank window open. Please implement using preset?

The Devils Assistant
This worked great the first time, now it won't bank at all. If i withdraw the bones and hit play then it will use them on the altar, just refuses to bank.

struggles a lot to select the bones from bank...would definitely improve tremendously if you use presets.

Okay, okay... Next release will comes up with bank preset 1. Sorry for delay, college makes me break programming projects... ;)

boa noite lucas, tentei usar o bot e não esta mais funcionando, ele não pega os ossos no simon.

Hey i was wondering why dragon bones won't work right now. Ever since the bank update the bot just sits at the bank and hovers over random items. Any reason? Does the script need updated to account for new bank? I've used preset 1 to?

Status
Not open for further replies.