Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BinaryWalker [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any big time savings in that.

Well, I can understand your point of view but specifically for me it would save me 30ish seconds and 3-4 clicks. The map always centers on Draynor and it's also fairly laggy. In addition, zooming out too far or quickly makes the labels freak out and the client lags. Then I need to find GE and double click, then click start.

In my mind a few "bookmarks" at the bottom where it could say something like GE: [Start] and it's a single click would be beneficial for users like me.

Either way your bot is fantastic, best walker on runemate by far, thank you.

Well, I can understand your point of view but specifically for me it would save me 30ish seconds and 3-4 clicks. The map always centers on Draynor and it's also fairly laggy. In addition, zooming out too far or quickly makes the labels freak out and the client lags. Then I need to find GE and double click, then click start.

In my mind a few "bookmarks" at the bottom where it could say something like GE: [Start] and it's a single click would be beneficial for users like me.

Botting world doesn't revolve around your 30 seconds buddeh

has picked up a bug again. once you click start with the co-ords you picked. it will calculate then just report back with arrived without moving

Any other places you would like to have predefined?

has picked up a bug again. once you click start with the co-ords you picked. it will calculate then just report back with arrived without moving
This happens if the destination or the location of your character is not yet mapped.

v8p

Usually a great script however today and yesterday upon opening the map (so you can choose a location for it to reach) this is what I was met with
765JnGq.png

If you could look into this ASAP as I use this script very often it would be greatly appreciated!

Usually a great script however today and yesterday upon opening the map (so you can choose a location for it to reach) this is what I was met with
765JnGq.png

If you could look into this ASAP as I use this script very often it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your effort to report this bug, I will indeed fix this ASAP. Currently waiting for the runemate client being fixed

just saying thanka for this one again all's good working well and have found a workaround of sorts
for me on karmija travel is possible you just need to go area by area if there is a wall/gate between you then go there first take over manually go through the fence or whatever it is yourself and plot part two on the map on the other side

sorry im bad at explaining my point but if you do understand what I mean maybe it will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.