Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bug big problem with all the bots

i need help plz, when osrs log out when im using any bot or if i want to log in using the bot (free to play account) , the bot switch worlds to free to play world and after that he keeps changing world to the same world without logging in

I also have this problem. Just bought the 3$ supporter package too I'm a little disappointed that f2p players can't really use the bot for an extended period of time because obviously it's gonna have to log in and out :/

RuneMate Staff
Sounds like an issue with the login handler/world select which could have been caused by a recent game update.

I've passed this along to be looked in to further, but in the mean time could you please provide more evidence of what is happening, eg:

Detailed explanation of what occurs
Video of the interaction failing
Log files

Seems like it just flicks to the world changer, selects another world, and repeats this process infinitely. It doesn't attempt to login at all after it fails to log in a members world

Also just curious if you know if there's an AIO fighter bot that has support for ironmen? Like not getting stuck looting other peoples drops? It's really suspicious to do that every time another player kills a monster xD

cuppa.drink(java);
This is a known issue, it's been brought up a few times. Has to do with the fact that jagex's world selector at login is janky and kind of illogical code side, or something like that, according to a conversation with cloud I had a while ago.

I assume it's still being worked on as a side thing.