Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Best way to make gold

What is the best (obviously botting) f2p way to make gp? What methods do you use? Lets share our knowledge :p

I'm currently just mining iron to level up the skill to 85 (Runite ore), making ~140k/h of profit.

Yeah, yesterday I skilled Woodcutting just to test how much I could do on Yew Trees. I thought it was more profitable :p

Used to drink wine, 3k a day is about ~250k/hr.
I also killed chickens which made me 250k using an extremely laggy fighterscript.
Sent from my phone using shitty auto-corrections.

Apparently it's also pretty hard to set up for some people, which I can't reproduce xD
I must admit, the GUI doesn't speak for itself but it still should be possible to figure things out.
As for the object interaction, can't you do it so that the user manually makes the path (including interactions) and that the script repeats it?

Do you know a money method to DarkScape? The Flax is only giving ~139k/h (without the time to spin it into Bowstrings)

I must admit, the GUI doesn't speak for itself but it still should be possible to figure things out.
As for the object interaction, can't you do it so that the user manually makes the path (including interactions) and that the script repeats it?

I plan to make the UI a lot more user friendly in the rewrite.
Possibly, I guess I could create a custom path that supports it, or I could allow the user to create a custom web. Either way, the object interaction would have to be explicit.
I'll look further into it, either approach should be possible :)

Do you know a money method to DarkScape? The Flax is only giving ~139k/h (without the time to spin it into Bowstrings)

Mining iron ore, making arrowshafts(with feathers). Tbh, idk. But i guess its a gathering thing.
I plan to make the UI a lot more user friendly in the rewrite.
Possibly, I guess I could create a custom path that supports it, or I could allow the user to create a custom web. Either way, the object interaction would have to be explicit.
I'll look further into it, either approach should be possible :)
uploadfromtaptalk1450696762080.jpeg

whats the point in botting f2p? you can't even transfer the money if there not members and the ban rate is higher.... seems pointless

On F2P, you can focus on mining clay ( suicide botting ).

whats the point in botting f2p? you can't even transfer the money if there not members and the ban rate is higher.... seems pointless
Veteran accounts has no trade limits.