Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best PC game?

12 year old normie
I'm into Space Engineers at the moment. It's a bit like minecraft (block based) but in space and way more detail. Objectives are to build a base that is self sufficient, drill asteroids around you for resources. Also updates every week, workshop on steam for more amazing content.

Skyrim legendary edition for £6.79 it's an absolute steal with all the mods and stuff too

I liked shadow of mordor, however it's extremely repetetive, i wouldn't pay full price for it or ya know just download it from various websites ;)

I liked shadow of mordor, however it's extremely repetetive, i wouldn't pay full price for it or ya know just download it from various websites ;)
I see.

Anyone got any opinions on counter strike go or team fortress 2?

I only play multiplayer games but Counter Strike Go, Leauge of Legends and Path of Exile just to name a few. The only single player games i play are Dirt 2, Dirt 3 and Need For Speed Shift 2.

Call of duty and Battle Field etc they don't require any were near as much skill as csgo, its a very hard and competitive game.

I only play multiplayer games but Counter Strike Go, Leauge of Legends and Path of Exile just to name a few. The only single player games i play are Dirt 2, Dirt 3 and Need For Speed Shift 2.

Call of duty and Battle Field etc they don't require any were near as much skill as csgo, its a very hard and competitive game.
Did you buy cs go or get the cracked one