Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Best money making method? (Botting)

I am a rs3 player by default, however I would like to start making money making bots on OSRS. I've been out of the loop for quite a while.

What are the best money making methods currently? It should not require multiple high level stats and a ton of quests. Something that a fresh account can access within a couple days or weeks.

easily triggered ✌
collecting ash at the ge.

ALOT of people do firemaking at the ge and the ash they leave behind is 70gp-130gp
Uh no.

JIASDiG.png

I am a rs3 player by default, however I would like to start making money making bots on OSRS. I've been out of the loop for quite a while.

What are the best money making methods currently? It should not require multiple high level stats and a ton of quests. Something that a fresh account can access within a couple days or weeks.

Depends how much effort you wanna put in. Fletching yew longbows, blast furnace, lunars, runecrafting

Depends how much effort you wanna put in. Fletching yew longbows, blast furnace, lunars, runecrafting

I was thinking either RC or Blast Furnace. I hear blast furnace is good, am confident I can make something for it, but I've never actually done blast furnace in my 15 years of playing. xD

I was thinking either RC or Blast Furnace. I hear blast furnace is good, am confident I can make something for it, but I've never actually done blast furnace in my 15 years of playing. xD
Well im not to sure of the conversion rate but i believe its 1:6. so yeah in two hours you will be making 6m RS3 if you really think about it like that. But because if i recall at adamant if you commit to BF, coal bad and ice gloves, is around 500-600k an hour. I'd give it a try if i did RS3.

I should've been clearer, but I mean which ores are best for highest munnies
well you can do more bars the lower the bar requirement (less trips of coal bag) but the coal bag is hugely recommended especially when it comes to steel+ ! but yeah steel+ is good, but go there at 60 i forgot why but there is a a luxury of being there at 60 and then just train up there! pretty good exp to not gonna lie.

well you can do more bars the lower the bar requirement (less trips of coal bag) but the coal bag is hugely recommended especially when it comes to steel+ ! but yeah steel+ is good, but go there at 60 i forgot why but there is a a luxury of being there at 60 and then just train up there! pretty good exp to not gonna lie.

thanks! Doing gold bars actually loses you money right?

silence blast furnace and dawg hunter (red chin) has gotten me 300m in a month. botting on 2 accounts
Yes, but boting on 2 accs. Boting on 1 acc is more safe right now and anyway there are [REDACTED] right now which allows to get much money in short amout of time so i think boting is not worth it

mod comment: stop linking obvious SEO blog posts

Last edited by a moderator: