Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Benji True Bloods

Hi. I just tried this for the first time today. I think I've encountered a bug, so I wanted to provide some feedback.

It's currently getting stuck for me when banking at the crafting guild. It successfully fills the pouch the first two times, but then it will continually withdraw and deposit the rest of the essence in the inventory.
If I pause the bot, tele to house, and unpause, it will just tele back to the crafting guild and loop again.
If I pause the bot, tele to house, then fairy ring, then unpause, it will do the rest of the run successfully until it tries to bank again. (Fills pouch twice, then stuck withdrawing/depositing essence over and over.)

However, banking via ring of dueling seems to be avoiding this issue entirely and runs flawlessly for few times I've watched it go. NPC Contact works perfectly as well.

Banking via POH teles is another matter. I set the POH tele to GE/Varrock portal, and it keeps clicking my Ardy portal. (I assume this is because my POH is wonky, or I messed up a setting. I haven't tried other options, as I don't meet requirements or haven't built them.)

Other than the crafting guild issue, this seems super solid.
Thank you!

Edit: Actually it just stopped 2 minutes after I posted this, with the error: Failed to interact with Ring of dueling(3), quantity:1, index:12, origin:equipment.
I'll try it again and see if it stops again when the RoD gets to 3 charges.

Edit 2: Different error this time. Failed to interact with cave. Gonna give it a rest for now.

This is great feedback, thank you. I've had a friend testing the construction cape and having some issues as well.
I don't have a crafting cape or construction cape myself, so it's hard to test. Please bare with me while I sort it out.
I've just been on holiday, so I'll look into this in the coming week.

Last edited:
Hi. I just tried this for the first time today. I think I've encountered a bug, so I wanted to provide some feedback.

It's currently getting stuck for me when banking at the crafting guild. It successfully fills the pouch the first two times, but then it will continually withdraw and deposit the rest of the essence in the inventory.
If I pause the bot, tele to house, and unpause, it will just tele back to the crafting guild and loop again.
If I pause the bot, tele to house, then fairy ring, then unpause, it will do the rest of the run successfully until it tries to bank again. (Fills pouch twice, then stuck withdrawing/depositing essence over and over.)

However, banking via ring of dueling seems to be avoiding this issue entirely and runs flawlessly for few times I've watched it go. NPC Contact works perfectly as well.

Banking via POH teles is another matter. I set the POH tele to GE/Varrock portal, and it keeps clicking my Ardy portal. (I assume this is because my POH is wonky, or I messed up a setting. I haven't tried other options, as I don't meet requirements or haven't built them.)

Other than the crafting guild issue, this seems super solid.
Thank you!

Edit: Actually it just stopped 2 minutes after I posted this, with the error: Failed to interact with Ring of dueling(3), quantity:1, index:12, origin:equipment.
I'll try it again and see if it stops again when the RoD gets to 3 charges.

Edit 2: Different error this time. Failed to interact with cave. Gonna give it a rest for now.
I think I've fixed all of these issues in version 1.1.0. Please let me know if you come across any issues still.
I'm hoping version 1.1.0 will be released soon.

I think I've fixed all of these issues in version 1.1.0. Please let me know if you come across any issues still.
I'm hoping version 1.1.0 will be released soon.

Unfortunately the crafting banking seems to have the same problem still. (Not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm using colossal pouch. It fills the pouch and then withdraws and deposits the rest of the inventory of essence continually.) Interesting that other banking methods don't have the same issue.

No issues with RoD at 3 charges, like last time I tried it. No issues navigating the 74 shortcut so far.
I'll let it run for a bit and see how it goes.

Thanks for working on this!

Edit: Once in a while I'll be at like 15% run energy in the POH and it won't hit up the rejuv pool. Otherwise, pretty solid for the last hour or so.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the crafting banking seems to have the same problem still. (Not sure if it makes a difference, but I'm using colossal pouch. It fills the pouch and then withdraws and deposits the rest of the inventory of essence continually.) Interesting that other banking methods don't have the same issue.

No issues with RoD at 3 charges, like last time I tried it. No issues navigating the 74 shortcut so far.
I'll let it run for a bit and see how it goes.

Thanks for working on this!

Edit: Once in a while I'll be at like 15% run energy in the POH and it won't hit up the rejuv pool. Otherwise, pretty solid for the last hour or so.

Thanks for the feedback again. After looking at the code again I think I can see what the issue is.
Can you put your crafting cape in your inventory and see if that works?

As for the rejuv pool, does it ever restore your energy? Because it should, but only if it's in view, otherwise it most likely fails to find it and moves on.
I'm not currently handling walking closer to it or moving the camera to have your pool visible to interact with.
I'll make a change to retry restoring energy, in case it's just failing sometimes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback again. After looking at the code again I think I can see what the issue is.
Can you put your crafting cape in your inventory and see if that works?

As for the rejuv pool, does it ever restore your energy? Because it should, but only if it's in view, otherwise it most likely fails to find it and moves on.
I'm not currently handling walking closer to it or moving the camera to have your pool visible to interact with.
I'll make a change to retry restoring energy, in case it's just failing sometimes.

Yeah it was just an occasional thing on the energy restore.

I've tried it again and it seems to be running great now. No issues crafting banking. It will equip the cape if in the inventory, or will run fine if it's already equipped. Seems to be fixed!

One time when I started it, it kept failing saying it was out of essence, but upon restarting the client it worked again.

I will say that it doesn't seem very human-like. It's incredibly quick and unbelievably accurate on some tasks, like filling pouches. No idea what this means for detection.

Yeah it was just an occasional thing on the energy restore.

I've tried it again and it seems to be running great now. No issues crafting banking. It will equip the cape if in the inventory, or will run fine if it's already equipped. Seems to be fixed!

One time when I started it, it kept failing saying it was out of essence, but upon restarting the client it worked again.

I will say that it doesn't seem very human-like. It's incredibly quick and unbelievably accurate on some tasks, like filling pouches. No idea what this means for detection.
Oh that's great to hear it's working for you!

Ah yea you're right about it not being human like. I figure it's quite random with the timing and clicking though. I've used it for over 2 months without any action taken against my account.
I've definitely got this on my radar though, I want to add anti ban features in the future.

Oh that's great to hear it's working for you!

Ah yea you're right about it not being human like. I figure it's quite random with the timing and clicking though. I've used it for over 2 months without any action taken against my account.
I've definitely got this on my radar though, I want to add anti ban features in the future.

I've ran it a few more times over the last week for several hours at a time. It's been practically flawless.
Just want to say thank you for releasing this for free. It's awesome. I would also understand if you made it paid at some point in the future. Lol.

I've ran it a few more times over the last week for several hours at a time. It's been practically flawless.
Just want to say thank you for releasing this for free. It's awesome. I would also understand if you made it paid at some point in the future. Lol.
That's great to hear! thanks man. I've got plans for more improvements.
This is my first bot so I don't mind to keep it free.