Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Benji True Bloods

Bot hovers over the fairy ring in POH for 5 seconds, then stops. "Failed to interact with Fairy ring"
Oh i wonder if your Fairy ring is not in range or visible by default when teleporting to your house. I'll try fix that, but what you could do to see if it works is move your fairy ring closer to your house portal.

Also make sure your last destination on your Fairy ring is set to DLS. This is what my house looks like.

1723018663249.png

Last edited:
I haven't used it yet but i plan to, and i had two suggestions if possible if not already incorporated but no staff (lumbridge elite completed) and con cape instead of house tabs

I haven't used it yet but i plan to, and i had two suggestions if possible if not already incorporated but no staff (lumbridge elite completed) and con cape instead of house tabs
Yes true! thanks for the suggestions. I will look at adding these next, along with crafting cape/max cape for banking.
I've only done things my character has access to atm, so I'll try my best to make other things work.

Would use this if no need for house tabs, either contruction cape or occult altar+NPC contact method
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have the same issue as guy above. Bot won't recognise fairy ring in POH and crashes. My fairy ring is in room immediately next to entry portal and last destination set correctly. Do you need a spirit tree combined with fairy ring as shown in your image for it to work, perhaps?

Last edited:
Would use this if no need for house tabs, either contruction cape or occult altar+NPC contact method
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Oh this is very helpful, thank you I'll try update the bot to handle that technique.

I have the same issue as guy above. Bot won't recognise fairy ring in POH and crashes. My fairy ring is in room immediately next to entry portal and last destination set correctly. Do you need a spirit tree combined with fairy ring as shown in your image for it to work, perhaps?
Ah damn, ok I will create a normal fairy ring in my house and get it working.

@senacuss @joel12500 I've fixed the Fairy ring issue in version 1.0.6.

Sorry I didn't realise the interaction text is different. It's Ring-last-destination (DLS) for the spirit tree vs Last-destination (DLS) for normal fairy ring.
My bad, thanks for making me take a proper look.

I submitted it before i posted that, but it's up now.
It really depends on when the guys at RM can review my submission.

Let me know if there's any other issues.
Seems to be working OK thanks, only one time it crashed due to not being able to click on the mysterious ruins just before the altar.

Hi. I just tried this for the first time today. I think I've encountered a bug, so I wanted to provide some feedback.

It's currently getting stuck for me when banking at the crafting guild. It successfully fills the pouch the first two times, but then it will continually withdraw and deposit the rest of the essence in the inventory.
If I pause the bot, tele to house, and unpause, it will just tele back to the crafting guild and loop again.
If I pause the bot, tele to house, then fairy ring, then unpause, it will do the rest of the run successfully until it tries to bank again. (Fills pouch twice, then stuck withdrawing/depositing essence over and over.)

However, banking via ring of dueling seems to be avoiding this issue entirely and runs flawlessly for few times I've watched it go. NPC Contact works perfectly as well.

Banking via POH teles is another matter. I set the POH tele to GE/Varrock portal, and it keeps clicking my Ardy portal. (I assume this is because my POH is wonky, or I messed up a setting. I haven't tried other options, as I don't meet requirements or haven't built them.)

Other than the crafting guild issue, this seems super solid.
Thank you!

Edit: Actually it just stopped 2 minutes after I posted this, with the error: Failed to interact with Ring of dueling(3), quantity:1, index:12, origin:equipment.
I'll try it again and see if it stops again when the RoD gets to 3 charges.

Edit 2: Different error this time. Failed to interact with cave. Gonna give it a rest for now.

Last edited: