Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BB Zeah RC [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The error you're getting is a RuneMate error not the bots.

View attachment 12658

I can see your errors through my console, I'm hoping this will be fixed shortly.

As for now, are you running any other bot along side Zeah RC? If so, try just run one bot at a time and see if that works and if so, then run different bots on different runemate clients.
Not running any other bots and even deleted Runemate + re-downloaded. Issue persists :/

it clicks to move once then pauses for like 5 seconds while not moving before clicking to move again. also when running back to mine it does 1 movement click chisels 2 essence blocks then waits 10 seconds before next action. no other windows open just runemate and one runelite window with no plugins turned on. restarted pc and runemate/runelite same issue persists. other bots working fine not sure why this one is so slow with pathing

kind of annoyed...not gonna risk using this for the remaining hour even tho ive been charged for 2 hrs use within 5mins, its acting like a broken bot

Occasionally will get stuck after it's run back to the runestone with an inventory of dark essence. If the inventory isn't open (for whatever reason) it gets stuck on "chipping blocks" and I have to manually open the inventory.

Bot Author
Occasionally will get stuck after it's run back to the runestone with an inventory of dark essence. If the inventory isn't open (for whatever reason) it gets stuck on "chipping blocks" and I have to manually open the inventory.

Will get this fixed for the next update, thank you.

Hey BB using the zeah and was wondering is there anyway to speed up the chiselling? its very slow not sure if its on my end or? because it says "the bot will chisel fast"

Bot Author
Hey BB using the zeah and was wondering is there anyway to speed up the chiselling? its very slow not sure if its on my end or? because it says "the bot will chisel fast"

Are you using Advanced Features within your Runemate Settings? If you're not, enable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.