Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BB Kraken [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying it out on my alt for the first time. Works great with a little bit of babysitting, just as intended tbh, doesnt need to get better than this! :)

One thing i would like an option to disable is pray flicking or atleast dont flick it when pray points is 0. I accidently started it with 0 pray points (well didnt know i needed pray) and it just spammed clicked it.

EDIT: after 30 minutes it just stopped looting. Still alches items I pick up manually though :) My setting is everything above 1000.

EDIT2: The "dropping food for space picking up later" is broken. One way to solve this is to just eat the food manually for now.

Last edited:
Bot Author
Trying it out on my alt for the first time. Works great with a little bit of babysitting, just as intended tbh, doesnt need to get better than this! :)

One thing i would like an option to disable is pray flicking or atleast dont flick it when pray points is 0. I accidently started it with 0 pray points (well didnt know i needed pray) and it just spammed clicked it.

EDIT: after 30 minutes it just stopped looting. Still alches items I pick up manually though :) My setting is everything above 1000.

EDIT2: The "dropping food for space picking up later" is broken. One way to solve this is to just eat the food manually for now.

thank you, I’m aware of the current issue with dropping food, I’m waiting to get another kraken task to be able to fix it but when I do I’ll be sure to get this fixed asap :)

thank you, I’m aware of the current issue with dropping food, I’m waiting to get another kraken task to be able to fix it but when I do I’ll be sure to get this fixed asap :)
Perfect!

I'll post bugs if I find any next kraken task!

If you didn't know, Duradel has higher weight of assigning Kraken (9 compared to 6) than Nieve :p

Bot Author
The food dropping thing still is around, mine got stuck in this loop after 1 kill

I've already stated that you're going to have to wait until I get the Kraken task to be able to fix this issue so I can live test...

upload_2023-9-1_20-37-11.png

Status
Not open for further replies.