Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Tempoross

Based submitted a new resource:

Based Tempoross Unlimited - Why cook?

FvmpVoo.jpeg

Based Tempoross

Please report any issues through our Discord server, or on the forums.

Plays the Tempoross minigame for you. Feature rich and tons of customization options available.

- Automatically detects items such as Anglers outfit and Imcando hammer.
- Rotates cooking and fishing in between double fishing spots, optimising the amount of permits you get per round.
- Supports special attack.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey buddy! The plugin is pretty good! I've noticed some mistakes and wanted to share them with you:
1. It doesn't prioritize double fish spots - sometimes it spawns and instead of fishing in it, the plugin goes to cook as it reaches the fish amount right before the first wave and just wastes time cooking, instead of fishing.
2. If buckets are out of water and a Tempoross is spawned, it would prioritize filling buckets, instead of attacking Tempoross.
3. If fire spawns - plugin would prioritize to put it out, even if its not in path or when plugin is cooking.
4. Once the mini-game is done and the chat pops up, it keeps clicking through the chat, instead of clicking on the ladder - it's pretty weird as no one does like that.

Hey buddy! The plugin is pretty good! I've noticed some mistakes and wanted to share them with you:
1. It doesn't prioritize double fish spots - sometimes it spawns and instead of fishing in it, the plugin goes to cook as it reaches the fish amount right before the first wave and just wastes time cooking, instead of fishing.
2. If buckets are out of water and a Tempoross is spawned, it would prioritize filling buckets, instead of attacking Tempoross.
3. If fire spawns - plugin would prioritize to put it out, even if its not in path or when plugin is cooking.
4. Once the mini-game is done and the chat pops up, it keeps clicking through the chat, instead of clicking on the ladder - it's pretty weird as no one does like that.
Hello. Thank you for the (very) detailed feedback! It is greatly appreciated.
  • 1 - This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.
  • 2 - This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.
  • 3 - At the moment it will put out fires in our path, and fires that are close to us. I can reduce the distance check, or add a toggle whether or not to put out surrounding fires. How does that sound?
  • 4 - This is because of a technical reason. The game has a thing called 'Screen Fade' (the black transition screen you see in game), but the game considers this 'active' because of that dialog (it stalls the screen fade process), hence why the bot is skipping the dialog. I highly doubt Jagex tracks this behaviour, however I can look into alternative ways of detecting this 'Screen Fade'.

Hello. Thank you for the (very) detailed feedback! It is greatly appreciated.
  • 1 - This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.
  • 2 - This is a bug and will be fixed in the next version.
  • 3 - At the moment it will put out fires in our path, and fires that are close to us. I can reduce the distance check, or add a toggle whether or not to put out surrounding fires. How does that sound?
  • 4 - This is because of a technical reason. The game has a thing called 'Screen Fade' (the black transition screen you see in game), but the game considers this 'active' because of that dialog (it stalls the screen fade process), hence why the bot is skipping the dialog. I highly doubt Jagex tracks this behaviour, however I can look into alternative ways of detecting this 'Screen Fade'.

3 - Great idea! Also, it shouldn't put fires out if it's cooking!
4 - You could just skip this part. I don't know how you made this plugin, but I guess you used area check. So basically, if it's not in the minigame or lobby area, it would just click on the ladder, instead of going through the chat. And after leaving minigame add little bit of timeout so it would wait till fade in effect ends up.

Also, once the second wave starts - once the plugin reaches 7 fishes - it starts cooking instead of fishing. In the config, where it asks for the amount of fishes before the first wave, I've set up the number to 23.

3 - Great idea! Also, it shouldn't put fires out if it's cooking!
4 - You could just skip this part. I don't know how you made this plugin, but I guess you used area check. So basically, if it's not in the minigame or lobby area, it would just click on the ladder, instead of going through the chat. And after leaving minigame add little bit of timeout so it would wait till fade in effect ends up.

Also, once the second wave starts - once the plugin reaches 7 fishes - it starts cooking instead of fishing. In the config, where it asks for the amount of fishes before the first wave, I've set up the number to 23.

3 - Agreed.
4 - It's set up in a completely different way, but as mentioned I am looking into other ways of handling it.

The idea is that the bot will cook when the double fishing spot is on cooldown, which is around 9 ticks of fishing (according to the wiki). There's some improvements to be made here, which are coming in a future update.