Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based NMZ

Fire caper
If "Use special" option is selected the bot will continiously try to navigate to Power surge when it appears but fail and return to the original position.
EDIT: This issue seems to occur only when using Player position: Corner.

Last edited:
If "Use special" option is selected the bot will continiously try to navigate to Power surge when it appears but fail and return to the original position.
EDIT: This issue seems to occur only when using Player position: Corner.
This is an oversight on my end. Consider it fixed in the next bot update. Thank you for the report.

Just spent over 6 hours running back and forth between mobs and restarting new instances it did 10 in the 6+ hours the bot was running. I had the boss list set up but it used different bosses and it screwed everything up by adding ranged bosses. Hopefully i do not get banned.

Attachments

• based_nmz_two_17092024_104303.log
    393.3 KB · Views: 1
Just spent over 6 hours running back and forth between mobs and restarting new instances it did 10 in the 6+ hours the bot was running. I had the boss list set up but it used different bosses and it screwed everything up by adding ranged bosses. Hopefully i do not get banned.
Did you press "Update" in the UI after changing the bosses? Range bosses won't work well so I suggest not using those.