Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based NMZ

Heya, used the bot twice in the past 2 days and has worked smoothly for the most part, but today it stopped at around 1 hr 50 min mark due a "Error unmarshaling return header". Appreciate this is still a preview so not complaining, just wanted to point it out to help out.

Will DM you the log file

Edit: It was a connection (internet) error - nothing to do with the bot. Bot is great

Last edited:
Hello mate, Bot isn't using special with a dragon dagger for some reason. Have got the use special selected and loaded the gear into the 'Spec equipment' tab.

Can you please DM me the log file?
I figured out that it only uses special during the power up, won't use spec even at 100 spec energy unless the power up is there which is fine i suppose. A few other things i've noticed during testing it out hope these help!

- If you have the prayer method set and prayer pots quantity set, even if you later on set the method to absorption, it still draws the prayer potions until you change the quantity of the prayer pots to 0 (Even if you aren't using the prayer method)
- It keeps trying to withdraw overloads or absorption potions even if the quantity in the barrel is 0, it keeps spamming to withdraw more and never stops.

I have the following bosses activated in hard more (all undead):

It has trouble clearing aarg due to aarg being ranged, it runs back and forth to attack aarg and to centre non stop wasting alot of time and absorption points, I think the logic to attack ranged mobs needs improvement.

Beside this, running well so far, will keep testing and provide further info if anything else comes up. Thank you sharing the bot! Let me know if you need any logs etc.

I figured out that it only uses special during the power up, won't use spec even at 100 spec energy unless the power up is there which is fine i suppose. A few other things i've noticed during testing it out hope these help!

- If you have the prayer method set and prayer pots quantity set, even if you later on set the method to absorption, it still draws the prayer potions until you change the quantity of the prayer pots to 0 (Even if you aren't using the prayer method)
- It keeps trying to withdraw overloads or absorption potions even if the quantity in the barrel is 0, it keeps spamming to withdraw more and never stops.

I have the following bosses activated in hard more (all undead):

It has trouble clearing aarg due to aarg being ranged, it runs back and forth to attack aarg and to centre non stop wasting alot of time and absorption points, I think the logic to attack ranged mobs needs improvement.

Beside this, running well so far, will keep testing and provide further info if anything else comes up. Thank you sharing the bot! Let me know if you need any logs etc.
Thanks for the report. Regarding the second issue (it trying to withdraw overloads/absorptions if the quantity in the barrel is 0), can you send over the log file?