Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift

Hi! Im having issues when "depositing runes" it just stands 10 blocks from the entrance doing nothing. If I manually press the deposit box it starts runing again. Mind helping out? :) Love the bot

Hi! Im having issues when "depositing runes" it just stands 10 blocks from the entrance doing nothing. If I manually press the deposit box it starts runing again. Mind helping out? :) Love the bot
Turn of all plugins, restart RuneMate and RuneLite and try again.

Turn of all plugins, restart RuneMate and RuneLite and try again.
I've been runing the same bot settings, RuneLite settings etc and the bot has been runing perfectly until today where it just cant deposit the runes in the deposit pool. Just stands there the entire game. If I manually press it it starts runing and then doing the same thing again. I restarted RuneLite and RuneMate now and ill update you.

I've been runing the same bot settings, RuneLite settings etc and the bot has been runing perfectly until today where it just cant deposit the runes in the deposit pool. Just stands there the entire game. If I manually press it it starts runing and then doing the same thing again. I restarted RuneLite and RuneMate now and ill update you.
If it was working before, it should continue to work. Let me know if you run into issues.

Struggling to get more then 25k xp per hour, i haven't used script in a month can i get some help please?