Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Crabber

Confused on setting AFK location on Crab Isle - I only have two options to pick from and both are in the jungle section of the Island. Is there no manual input available? If not this is bugged

I just paid for premium and there is no ability to input coordinates outside of the two location options give. Both of which are no where near crabs.

Confused on setting AFK location on Crab Isle - I only have two options to pick from and both are in the jungle section of the Island. Is there no manual input available? If not this is bugged
Jungle? I am very confused by what you mean.
You select the location from the dropdown menu, navigate to the hotspot/afk location, and set the coordinate in the UI.

Hey Based, kick ass crabber. I've used it successfully for melee many times. Str pots worked great. As I've begun using it for ranged, I notice that it's not using my ranging potions. Could u check this out?

Hello, pretty good aside from a few things.

1. Could you please make it make sure it kills all the crabs before resetting? If not it leads to crabs randomly walking around which decreases your EXP.

1727018229945.png

2. Please make it so the AFK mode doesn't actively click on crabs while you should be AFKing after while you kill a crab. While this would slightly reduce EXP I think it would be a lot more safer as the purpose of sand crabs is to AFK so you shouldn't be clicking as much.

Other than that its all good, thanks for the script!