Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Corrupted Gauntlet [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want refund 2 hours of dying, the bot stuck at hunllef fight on range, wont change into mage just rapidly click change attack style rapid. stuck at here imgur.com

EMERGENCY

There is an issue sometimes where the bot simply does not cook the paddlefish. I noticed it just wasting time not clicking on the stove. I wonder how many credits I wasted due to this bug.

EMERGENCY

There is an issue sometimes where the bot simply does not cook the paddlefish. I noticed it just wasting time not clicking on the stove. I wonder how many credits I wasted due to this bug.
Hello. Please send me a direct message on the forum with the log file and a screenshot of your transaction history. I am more than happy to provide you with a refund.

Hello. Please send me a direct message on the forum with the log file and a screenshot of your transaction history. I am more than happy to provide you with a refund.

Oh mate, no worries about a refund. I appreciate the bot enough to excuse that issue. I just wanted to bring the issue to light. I appreciate your kind gesture nonetheless!

Hi,

New to the botting world, only tried this and Cuppas CG and this ones prep is way better but cant avoid nados. Would it be possible to get a refund for the 2 hours, I know there is a trial version that can be used but not really sure how it works and if you can test for like 2 hours on a trial version.

Anyway, I babysat the script for 2 hours and here's what happened:

1st attempt - it got 'stuck' after doing prep making the potion and ended up getting tped to boss without food even though it had done the prep apart from picking it up and cooking. Think I had it set to 4 potions and it tried to make a 4th without having a 4th vial.
2nd attempt - I turned on 1 tick prayer and set to 0 potions and gathered resources and tried to kill demi boss with sceptre.
3rd attempt - This happened as 2nd.
4th attempt - Set potion to 1 and kept 1t prayer on and finally got to hunleff full prep. Died at first nados after missing 2 prayer from hunleff and taking 2 lots of nados.
5th attempt - Full prep to Hunleff, got caught by 1st nados once as and then same again on second nados which killed it.
6th attempt - Set potion to 2 - died missed what to
7th attempt - Set potion to 3 and removed 1t prayer - didn't gather enough fish to start Hunleff - only 12 fish
53 minutes - 0 kills

8th attempt - left with 30 second left - didn't see why but assume food again.
9th attempt - changed mouse settings from direct input to RuneMate default (changed to 3x in preferences). Didn't have time to cook food and died but didnt get touched by 1st or 2nd nados
10th attempt - turned 1t prayer on, 2 potions and reduced food to 20 from 23. Made to Hunleff full prep, got hit by nados 3 times and died from 3rd miss prayer from Hunleff attack.
11th Attempt - Changed to 3 potions and no 1t prayer. Ran out of time no food cooked avoided nados and din't miss hunleff attack prayers so seems the 1t prayer is cause the issues there.
12th Attempt - Prep good. Didn't turn on protect range before entering room got hit for 50. Managed to avoid nados somewhat better but eventually got hit by too many on 3 nado wave.
13th Attempt - Mouse setting to direct input. (was meant to try out mouse hopping). Full prep, no hits 1st nados, 1 hit second nados, no hits 3rd nados, dies to 4th nados.

1:53 mins - 0 kills

Using Runelite client with RuneMate recommended profile with no plugins and about 10 ping.

Not sure how to pull the log to share

gig

great script! I'm loving it so far, but there is an issue where the bot won't cook the paddlefish, if I manually click the stove and the fish are cooked everything everything will work smoothly after that.

Make a trial version available to see if it's worth paying for... The reviews are pretty bad.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.