Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Chaos Druids

Heyo it's a decent script but a few things that I've noticed so far:
1: capitalization matters on what it dictates to pick up

2: if you set the value super low to where it will pick up bones and then try to update the value to a higher amount to try and remedy that it will continue to pick up bones endlessly.

3: about 30 minutes in it got stuck on the command "taking ground item" and endlessly clicking on something in the inventory or something? But it was constantly clicking a red x. Maybe it has something to do with how my camera is positioned.

4: it also got stuck pathing to the bank once but was just idling until it logged out. It was at the bank with the objective "walking to bank"

Heyo it's a decent script but a few things that I've noticed so far:
1: capitalization matters on what it dictates to pick up

2: if you set the value super low to where it will pick up bones and then try to update the value to a higher amount to try and remedy that it will continue to pick up bones endlessly.

3: about 30 minutes in it got stuck on the command "taking ground item" and endlessly clicking on something in the inventory or something? But it was constantly clicking a red x. Maybe it has something to do with how my camera is positioned.

4: it also got stuck pathing to the bank once but was just idling until it logged out. It was at the bank with the objective "walking to bank"
1. Correct.
2. Did you actually press update in the UI after changing the value?
3. Do you have all plugins disabled, and are you on fixed screen?
4. Where was your character located when this happened?

1. Correct.
2. Did you actually press update in the UI after changing the value?
3. Do you have all plugins disabled, and are you on fixed screen?
4. Where was your character located when this happened?
Heyo sorry for the late reply

2: yes I tried to click update a large number of times as well as pausing it erasing the value pressing update. Unpaused, then reverted It. The only way it corrected itself was stopping the bot and losing the hour

3: I tried both fixed and resizeable, still ran into that issue. My only assumption, from watching it the few hours I let it run and tried resetting it, is that it was trying to pick up and herb but was binded and got stuck in a weird loop.
The only plug in I have on is the stats page on the side both times It got stuck in this loop the only resolution was to stop the bot entirely, lose the hour and then reset. I gave up after it did it the third time in under an hour

4: it had just left the ardy bank and was just outside the stone walls of the city by the first set of sheep

I cant get it to loot, not by manual inserting a loot list, or with the loot value. It dont pick up anything. Tried the manual loot list on different ways.
I updated the bot aswell, same a close it and restart it. attacking/walking from bank to location al works, only the looting not.

I cant get it to loot, not by manual inserting a loot list, or with the loot value. It dont pick up anything. Tried the manual loot list on different ways.
I updated the bot aswell, same a close it and restart it. attacking/walking from bank to location al works, only the looting not.
Turn off the ground item plugin (or any RL plugin).

Testing it now:
- No plug-ins enabled
- fixed screen
- starting at ardy bank
Will post findings

2 hours run:

No issues what so ever. For users of this bot.
TODO:
- no plug-ins.
- Point your compass north set your camera as high as possible and as much of a birds-eye view as possible
- Capitalization matters! Grimy guam leaf is good. Grimy Guam Leaf is bad. Know the difference and your gains will be majestic.
- I did use fixed but resize able didn't seem to cause any issues either Run fixed just to be safe
- start in the NORTH ardy bank. It will correct your path and start going once you get near but save yourself the trouble and start in the bank.

Last edited:
Testing it now:
- No plug-ins enabled
- fixed screen
- starting at ardy bank
Will post findings

2 hours run:

No issues what so ever. For users of this bot.
TODO:
- no plug-ins.
- Point your compass north set your camera as high as possible and as much of a birds-eye view as possible
- Capitalization matters! Grimy guam leaf is good. Grimy Guam Leaf is bad. Know the difference and your gains will be majestic.
- I did use fixed but resize able didn't seem to cause any issues either Run fixed just to be safe
- start in the NORTH ardy bank. It will correct your path and start going once you get near but save yourself the trouble and start in the bank.
Thank you for the detailed feedback. I will have a look and see if I can make these things more user friendly.

Hi there nice bot overall. I have noticed one particular point it can get stuck endlessly.

It typically kills druid A, then moves on to kill B before looting A. Gets a hit in on B, loots for A then it will quite often try to attack druid C instead of B. Most of the time this is fine and doesn't cause any problems, but sometimes (once per hour or so i'm finding) it will get stuck where druid B is still really close and aggro on the bot. The bot will endlessly attempt to attack druid C, but it cannot because it is already under attack.

Hi there nice bot overall. I have noticed one particular point it can get stuck endlessly.

It typically kills druid A, then moves on to kill B before looting A. Gets a hit in on B, loots for A then it will quite often try to attack druid C instead of B. Most of the time this is fine and doesn't cause any problems, but sometimes (once per hour or so i'm finding) it will get stuck where druid B is still really close and aggro on the bot. The bot will endlessly attempt to attack druid C, but it cannot because it is already under attack.
Thank you for the detailed report. You can expect a fix in the next bot update.

Thank you for the detailed report. You can expect a fix in the next bot update.
Gave it a nice 3 hour session and didn't have the problem, great fix mate, really wonderful.

EDIT: after having used it for more hours now while giving it a look over, I can confirm the bot will very rarely attack the 'wrong' druid, but Based clearly put in some new code, so it will after several failed attempts to attack change target and kill the druid that has aggro on the bot. Great solve, working wonderfully.

Herb sack? :p

Last edited:
Gave it a nice 3 hour session and didn't have the problem, great fix mate, really wonderful.

EDIT: after having used it for more hours now while giving it a look over, I can confirm the bot will very rarely attack the 'wrong' druid, but Based clearly put in some new code, so it will after several failed attempts to attack change target and kill the druid that has aggro on the bot. Great solve, working wonderfully.

Herb sack? :p
Herb sack support has now been added