Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Barrows?

Want it?

• No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%

• Total voters
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The dungeon navigation is already completed, I just need to add the rest of the stuff that happens down there.

No release date, my break just ended so things are getting busier but I have made a lot of progress. If I were to give an Eta, which I really shouldn't if I can't get it done in time, I would say Sunday (6 days).
I will try to stay true to this @neolivetv

Its getting there... I need a bit of help with how to make the combat work. The way I do barrows is 100% mage, but I assume some use ranged and melee. So I need to know which style of combat you use on which brother. Thanks
The most effective way is mage on all, range switch for Ahrim. If you decided to implement KC in the tunnels to get to 80-90% loot potential, maybe a melee switch for the tunnels.

oh wow so this sunday would be insane!!
Insane indeed :p It's not too realistic but i'll try.

Not today sorry. I was tied up with other projects. I'll try to get it done by next Sunday:p

Than I don't see why there would be any demand for this script. Blue dragons are same or better with less requirements and far less bot complexity

Than I don't see why there would be any demand for this script. Blue dragons are same or better with less requirements and far less bot complexity
Hmmm. I'll think about it. There is a chance I'll drop this idea

Fire caper
its very known actually. with barrows tabs, mortania legs or however u spell it. for 50% more runes. its bank
Valid point, didn't remember that there's teleports to barrows these days.

With maxed account and well developed bot, the money making would be pretty neat indeed on the barrows.