Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Barrows?

Want it?

• No

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 53 89.8%

• Total voters
I'd like to see it, but I'd like it more geared for a high lvl or maxed player who can kinda cruise through barrows if they want, even though I'm nowhere near there.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I'd like to see it, but I'd like it more geared for a high lvl or maxed player who can kinda cruise through barrows if they want, even though I'm nowhere near there.
My current account this will be geared towards is 55 magic 46 def. And that's what I will use.

Would definitely use it, looking forward to release :)
Its getting there... I need a bit of help with how to make the combat work. The way I do barrows is 100% mage, but I assume some use ranged and melee. So I need to know which style of combat you use on which brother. Thanks

Its getting there... I need a bit of help with how to make the combat work. The way I do barrows is 100% mage, but I assume some use ranged and melee. So I need to know which style of combat you use on which brother. Thanks
i use range for ahrims and mage for the rest of the brothers

Hardest part is probably the anti-combat on the dungeon. Looking forward to this. (y)

The dungeon navigation is already completed, I just need to add the rest of the stuff that happens down there.

do you have a release date for it yet?? or no idea yet because this idea is blowing my mind i cant wait

No release date, my break just ended so things are getting busier but I have made a lot of progress. If I were to give an Eta, which I really shouldn't if I can't get it done in time, I would say Sunday (6 days).

that would be awesome! :D!!! but no rush
I may have to push back the ETA as I am going to have a particularly busy weekend and i am trying to get my Motherlode Mine rewrite done. I'll keep this up to date.

My motherlode rewrite is done so now I can focus on this. :D