Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Barrows Project

What gear swapping is more important?

• Weapon swapping (this will include void helms)

• Full armor swapping

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
I personally prefer full guthans with just weapon swapping, but I'll make ppl happy with as much support as needed for the ironman or cheaper folk lol

Last edited:
uwu :3
Doubt that it would happen, but any chance for rs3 support? wouldn't mind paying $.20/hr or so for it, cbf doing barrows on my ironman :D

Misfits
Doubt that it would happen, but any chance for rs3 support? wouldn't mind paying $.20/hr or so for it, cbf doing barrows on my ironman :D

Currently top priority is OSRS, I may do RS3 as a separate bot after osrs is up and stable :D sooooooooo longTM

:O I'm excited for this. I usually stick to prime and private bots but I'd definitely love to try this out. :D

Misfits
Glad to hear it

Projects development will officially begin tomorrow. After careful consideration, I have determined that the initial release, will support Weapon swapping (with void) helms, and 2 banking options.(If more then the 2 banking options are wanted please let me know ASAP) Further details will be revealed as they are decided while being coded.
If the full armor swapping is highly requested it will be added in future updates to the Barrows bot.

Glad to hear it

Projects development will officially begin tomorrow. After careful consideration, I have determined that the initial release, will support Weapon swapping (with void) helms, and 2 banking options.(If more then the 2 banking options are wanted please let me know ASAP) Further details will be revealed as they are decided while being coded.
If the full armor swapping is highly requested it will be added in future updates to the Barrows bot.

For mains, would be nice to favor prayer boosting gear such as initiate/prosylete or w/e rather than void

The simplest way to do this is:

Barrows tele and Duel Ring to clan wars portal.

I think being able to select prayers for each brother is important
Select when to drink prayer pot
Armor set up for each brother.
Tunnel armor set up as well ( I tend to use guthans)

Misfits
The simplest way to do this is:

Barrows tele and Duel Ring to clan wars portal.

I think being able to select prayers for each brother is important
Select when to drink prayer pot
Armor set up for each brother.
Tunnel armor set up as well ( I tend to use guthans)
and what part of having different armor layouts per brother is easy?

Misfits
oh I saw this free barrows bot on TriBot which supported all that. I have no idea whats hard or easy. It was open source. I think i downloaded it, lemme see...
lol...triban. This bot is far from simple on any level. And I have no wish to use someone elses bot which whom I don't know influence how this bot is created and how it is set up

lol...triban. This bot is far from simple on any level. And I have no wish to use someone elses bot which whom I don't know influence how this bot is created and how it is set up
I apologize for his foolishness my lord. Please do not let this hinder you from putting out this beast of a bot.

Misfits
To be completely honest.. the only thing that could hinder when this bot comes out is RL. Been working through some RL issues, and the likelihood of said issues being resolved are in-likely, the bot will get released, but as to when and with how much support I can not say at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.