Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Banning.

I've been banned on 5 accounts in the past week and a half using runemate.. anyone know whats going on? 2 of the accounts were banned after ive botted on them for 2 months of like 6-7 hours max a day, not everyday. the other 3 were newers accounts banned within first 2 days of making them. any suggestions or comments??

Discretion is advised
That's just bad luck I guess, I'd say people reported you or they just detected you anyway. Both game versions are risky but if you were botting on OSRS the chances were even higher.

I can't believe this can you upload screenshots of all 5 accounts banned.

I never heard this in the RM community before all I had is two bots banned in one day but that's because they were both tanning dhides for more then 10+ hours

wug

Depends, how long have you been botting? And which script. I guess they just saw your ip addres and banned all other accounts of you.

happens to all of us I used to get banned all the time now i rarely get banned and I bot almost all day on one account or another