Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Banned from prime NMZ bot

Damn, got a 1 day ban lol. I probably won't be using again so that i can avoid the perm ban but i do have a suggestion. Don't keep hp so precisely at 1 while in NMZ, let it get to 2 and even 3 every now and then to seem more human-like.

Damn, got a 1 day ban lol. I probably won't be using again so that i can avoid the perm ban but i do have a suggestion. Don't keep hp so precisely at 1 while in NMZ, let it get to 2 and even 3 every now and then to seem more human-like.
How long did you use it for before you were banned? What levels did you get to, and how long did you run your sessions for? I personally used 'Divine NMZ' and 'Prime NMZ' to get max combat on my nearly maxed account, and had no problems.

Agreeing with Nostalgic here, I've used the NMZ bots more than anything on my accounts and had no issues. Never breaks down and only stops when out of supplies. (If blowpiping) - Did you run it for prolonged periods? (10hr+)?