Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Banned after botting for 8 hrs~ a day

I was botting 8 hrs a day with breaks.
I did multiple quests, did multiple skills.
And I got banned within a week.
Lost 43m :(

Bots used:
Alpha Fighter - MOSTLY USED
Qve Auto Fighter - Second mostly used
Qve Chicken Fighter - Only used once for overnight
Efficient Gem Cutter - Only used once for less than an hour but this was the last bot I used and I suspect it got me banned.

What are some precautions I should take now?
Can I start a new account or is my account banned?
Should I get an aged account?

I would just like to say that I also got banned using alphafighter on 3 separate accounts, they were relatively new accounts that were all P2P, ive noticed it is quite bot like with its spam clicking, but I've no idea maybe just got unlucky.

ban depends lol..i had acc 10 years old got banned in 2hours of botting,i made suicide accoutn botted 1 month 24/7 no ban..it deepends on luck the system gets you

I would just like to say that I also got banned using alphafighter on 3 separate accounts, they were relatively new accounts that were all P2P, ive noticed it is quite bot like with its spam clicking, but I've no idea maybe just got unlucky.
Yea, that bot's clicks are all over the place. Trained at minotaurs and it got stuck inside the gates everytime.

Fire caper
This was when I first made the account and I only botted for less than 8 hours with break. Didn't bot the next day either.
Human doesn't play even close to 8 hours without breaks. Use the breaks wisely.

Fire caper
Yep, I used breaks. Do you think my IP is flagged or would I be okay to open a new account?
There's no yes or no answer to that question as we don't know that does Jagex use IP's to detect players that have botted in their history.
If your ISP support's IP change, you should do it, as it's better to be safe than sorry. Also you should delete your cache as they might use it too.

personally: if you don't want banned don't bot. Simple as that

Also how old was this account and was it RS3 or osrs?
Yep, that's the obviously resolution but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to bot and not get banned.

It was OSRS made the same week that I started botting lol

led

Yep, that's the obviously resolution but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to bot and not get banned.

It was OSRS made the same week that I started botting lol
ah makes sense. It was a perms ban correct? Members? If yes was it through bonds or irl $.

Personally the only thing I've noticed to help not get perms is to buy membership or microtransactions with real $ - that's about the only way to avoid bans which contradicts the whole point of gold farming which is probably why it's the only way.

Botting for skills seems to be far lower chance of bans than goldfarming.

Misfits
put some more variety in the bots you run and for what skills, will deffinately help, I personally been botting my main account, now total lvl 1820, I tend to use the same bot per skill, but mix up the skills I train and for how long, I never run for the same exact time or even close to it.