Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Bank Organization Tool - PLEASE

• Game Mode: OSRS
  • Link to wiki: There really isn't a wiki article, it's more of a tool than a bot
  • Summary: A tool/bot that automatically sorts and organizes your bank, ideally with a GUI that allows for customization to arrange tabs according to whatever criteria is chosen. Also allows for options to organize items in tabs by X criteria, i.e. level required/sets first/group like items together/etc etc
  • Required items: a bank, some bank tabs

Seems it's not in working condition yet going off reviews, it can also put things in your PoH wardrobe/racks like cosmetics, event items, capes, gear, and whatnot would be great. Or even ensure things line up in a nice order, visiting Wise Old Man to remove unneeded quest items and dumping any trash/useless items (with exceptions list for collectors) for things like burnt food that would be amazing.

I think my bank organizer definitely needs improving, some nice ideas there too.
I likely won't be able to work on it for the next month, due to moving house.

I think my bank organizer definitely needs improving, some nice ideas there too.
I likely won't be able to work on it for the next month, due to moving house.
Is the bank organizer available now for use? I saw you updated it on the 4th of April.

Is the bank organizer available now for use? I saw you updated it on the 4th of April.
Nope, I bulk-updated all my bots on that day to fix them to work with multi instance.
I hope to update my bots again to fix the odd error and for improvements too within a few months.
There is another Bank Organizer bot available for use, not written by me, probably worth trying, I think it's by Aidden.