Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ban rates test

Ok here's why i think you are going to get banned on all of them pretty soon.
1. Your character - Seriously, nothing gives away a botter than that bald head, green pants, and brown shirt.
2. Your skill training - A new RS player would never, EVER, continuously bot WC as is only level.
3. Heavily bot-watched areas as well as Skill - Woodcutting bots are the first and foremost to get banned because they all bot in and around the same locations, moving to higher ones along the way.
4. Not sure about this one, but are you running all of those on the same IP? If so, expect an IP ban coming soon.

In that case, you can neither blame the client nor the bot itself. Gone are the days where Jagex didn't give a shit. They are literally sniffing bots out right now manually because botting software technology has been coming along nicely to avoid their detection features (except powerbot, that shit couldn't avoid a rock coming from a mile way let alone jagex). My suggestion? never bot the same skill for more than 2 hours at once.

100% agree.
I max bot a skill 4h's then take a 1-2h break and restart :)
Also, i make it pretty human like :p sometimes i just pauze the script, or i stop the bot at like times where they might suggest times like diner, sleep, breakfast...

Just due to the repetition of these skills, thus making it easy for jagex to generate a pattern.

hmm well a lot of skills have repetitive motions just depends what you do. imo I don't believe what skill you do effects it too much since you are using runemate. It's just once you start pushing 4-5+ hours of those repetitive skills it obviously becomes suspicious as not many people have patience to do a an 18 hour long mining session straight with no breaks

If you read the prior comments, he already said both accts were banned.
Oh sh*t. I missed to read exactly that post, my bad.

I have botted 1-87 fletching on my "botted pure" straight lately. I wonder if I should continue fletching to 99 or just stop at 90 and do another skill.