Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ban Rates - How Safe is RuneMate?

I've had 2 accounts banned using the RuneMate client. One using a woodcutting script, one using a vial filling script. Both obviously highly suspect and both watched. I don't blame the client or the scripts, just the activity I was botting. Both were banned within 2 hours on accounts with no botting history.
Wow bro

I think the age of the account makes a big difference, if you create an account after previously trying to login to a banned account the ban rates are very high as I'm pretty sure your account is monitored more when you step off the tutorial island. I'm currently making a F2P ironman, the account itself is over 5 years old, I just completed the tut island, completed all f2p quests, I don't use the same bot for more than 2 hours and play legit for 2 out of 3 in game hours, also once I've finished botting, I will continue the activity manually for a little while, click in places the bot wouldn't go, check stats, then walk off, kill a goblin or cut a tree or something, so I’ve been fine. watching your bot makes a big difference too, you can occasionally write something or move your camera around. I've never had a ban from RuneMate but I only recently switched here from another bot.

It would be good to see more scripts which switch things up more often for example, if mining essence then use different routes, when you use the bank, sometimes click the X, sometimes just click on the minimap, check stats, accidently withdraw the wrong items and put it back, join CCs and say Hi, just anything, doesn't even need to look that realistic since I think Jagex are mainly working around algorithms rather than watching your actual account since I doubt they have time to do that.

I got my first temp ban today, only 24 hours.

The only reason I got the ban was from the poorly written bot however, I should have been baby sitting and not going AFK, otherwise I don't think I would have had a ban.

I got my first temp ban today, only 24 hours.

The only reason I got the ban was from the poorly written bot however, I should have been baby sitting and not going AFK, otherwise I don't think I would have had a ban.
What's the point of botting if you have to sit there and watch it? :)

i've been banned a single time, and i'd be willing to bet money it was my fault. Runemate feels legitimately safe.

There's my free shilling done, the rest is $0.01/post or $0.05 monthy.

I botted with a really shitty agility bot that’s not up on the store anymore. It literally clicked on the same place every single time and I didn’t get banned. So here are my tips and what I figured from osrs anti bot system. I played 20 mins before starting the bot, ran the bot anywhere from 40 mins to two hours, and played another extra 10-20 mins after it was done botting.

I did this for about 80 hours total.

So my conclusion although not exclusive, is that jagex does detect patterns, but even if it’s the most shit bot and you throw human movements in, you’re undetectable unless you’re reviewed by a staff member. Even if you’re reviewed they probably just half ass it because they go through 1000s of suspicious players a day.

On my main I got busted for 2 days in Cammy agility course that was about maybe 6 months or less then I've stopped for a while after that. I've done multiple quest almost at 200 now I bought between 3-5 hours these past 2 months and got 99 stre and other skills as well as I've bought probably around at least 1bil total over time to level up skills and etc I bank stand every now and then and chit chat with people then run a random quest and even play minigames my total skill level is 1723 most of which heavily botted. Although I am mindful to be extra careful ever since they banned me for 2 days. I personally believe was because I spent the $100 bucks for the year for membership. Why ban accounts that the company profits from but that's just my theory it was a slap on the wrist and that's my main account from back in 09 days but i did have 2 alt accounts get banned pure skillers but Maxiwoodcutting got me banned since those accounts were F2P

i dont know what ishappening , but now @ this month is my 3-rd acc banned :S:S:S
only have used chuppa s bots :S
what is going on ? :S

If you are afraid to lose it,do not bot on it.

This is exactly right. I had a 17 year old account get banned last year. On rs3 it was maxed and on osrs it was 2030 total level. I had gotten so much done via botting and through my own hardwork. I eventually received a 2 day ban and I didn't bot for a year. Bottled minnows for about a week and everything seemed fine so I upped the playtime from 3-4 hours to 8 hours and within 2 days I had a perm ban. I'm turning my pure into a main and I barely bot on it, at most an hour or day mixed with 7-9 hours of mobile play while I'm at work. You will eventually get caught. For a fact that it's gonna be the players around you that expedite that process via reporting you. With sir puggers following all of those kids are reporting anybody and everybody lol

Safest Botting activities that go hand in hand atm and didn't get caught with it was mining iron for 10 hrs and smithing iron bars and iron items for 5 - 8 hrs depending on my busy life. So yeah so far so good i use only one account btw.