Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ban on Darkscape?

Alpaca master
some accounts from my farm are banned. i dont really care though and was expecting it. already botting again ;)

Don't bot anything on the day of an update which are usually Tuesday / Wednesday morning.. I think

All 15 of my accounts were banned, already made another 15 + 5 and up n running over a day and half now.. so they only had 2 ban waves so far.

Alpaca master
Don't bot anything on the day of an update which are usually Tuesday / Wednesday morning.. I think

All 15 of my accounts were banned, already made another 15 + 5 and up n running over a day and half now.. so they only had 2 ban waves so far.
personally i dont mind it at all, my goldfarm method doesnt have any requirements. just trying to make the most profit (botting 24/7)

A little information. As of now my old bot farm being fishing of 8 bots all of them are fine. They botted all up to around Oct 10th. They where botting for 20-24 hours all of them. I know they had multiple reports each on them since you had dozens of people whining and camping them like it made a difference. My new bot farm that I am using this week is something I've made on my own and still not touched after 3-4 ish days. By this assumption I think they are just manually doing it at this time.

It seems that the majority of the players on DarkScape are bots, so it doesn't look they really care.

My WC Bot got banned while using MaxiWoodcutter cutting reg logs @ Varock west for 20 hours/day 7 days a week

I had level 84 wc