Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ban on Darkscape?

As title implies, is there anyone who's been banned on Dankscape yet? Or perhaps Jagex aren't paying attention to the botting on DS quite yet?

I've been botting for a bit and no ban yet! I think they're still optimizing the game, but who knows, maybe they're watching :eek:

I've been botting it almost 24/7. As much as I possibly can. I'm 100% banking on the idea that they're not looking for bots just yet, and I plan on abusing that as hard as I can ;)

So far, I'm at a 1K total level, level 77, and have everything done and ready to start Desert Treasure.

I've been botting fishing on my main recently, the bot has messed up multiple times and I've seen someone in my chat log say they've reported me three individual times. It's been a week since I started botting on that account and nothing yet.

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-the-bans-are-coming-4b60bb.jpg

expect a massive ban wave on Darkscape.

Warning, be carefull. I had been boting recently and everything was fine until now. I left the bot leveling combat and another looting and I woke up with the surprise that both accounts were banned, adding a third account of my cousin who actually got banned, all at the same time as this message is written, so be careful, and, if I was you, I should stop botting. I had 3M in that account but that's the price for cheating.

I lost both my flax bots just now, and judging by the amount of players(150 per world when there's normally 300+) The ban wave has hit.

I botted 3 days ago on two accounts, and traded lots between the two. No bans here. 10h/day, fishing, div, combat.