Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Back at it again, Suicide Sandy

you used Alpha portable. Did you use your own Forge, or the Forge of someone else.

you cant even use your own forge, unless u put down like 100 of em yourself manually.

week 4:
to start off, i havent really botted that much this week, lost motivation to hussle with the portables bot ( since i got annoyed by the slow interactions with fletching and crafting)
started with alching the dragonstone bracelets, might look into superheating runite bars till 99 magic for the next weeks, since there will be a mining/smithing rework and idk if superheating will be good profit by then. yes i already have 99 smithing but i just like the profit that i will get from it.

99 smithing achieved
31-82 crafting
1-70 magic
1-32 runecrafting
65-86 fletching
and some random levels from dailies and exp lamps etc.

week 5-6,
my birthday is next week so i prolly wont be botting a lot since i will be @ my parents house to celebrate and do other random shit like fathers day. :)

Progress thusfar, im quite happy with the progress, quite nice achievements within ~ a month time. bank is about 300m now so thats going gr8 too :D

Banned for Scamming
you cant even use your own forge, unless u put down like 100 of em yourself manually.

week 4:
to start off, i havent really botted that much this week, lost motivation to hussle with the portables bot ( since i got annoyed by the slow interactions with fletching and crafting)
started with alching the dragonstone bracelets, might look into superheating runite bars till 99 magic for the next weeks, since there will be a mining/smithing rework and idk if superheating will be good profit by then. yes i already have 99 smithing but i just like the profit that i will get from it.

99 smithing achieved
31-82 crafting
1-70 magic
1-32 runecrafting
65-86 fletching
and some random levels from dailies and exp lamps etc.

week 5-6,
my birthday is next week so i prolly wont be botting a lot since i will be @ my parents house to celebrate and do other random shit like fathers day. :)

Progress thusfar, im quite happy with the progress, quite nice achievements within ~ a month time. bank is about 300m now so thats going gr8 too :D
How'd you make 300m?

Banned for Scamming
divination 100m profit,
smithing ~ 75m profit
and i had like 175m from the start, since i sold my osrs acc i had
Very Nice, I've started at about 30m & I've made around 60m from Suicide Unfinished potion making on another account, Then spent 2m on 99 fm, 5m on 99 cooking & Currently investing 70m in 99 Smithing doing Addy claws

if you want the max profit an hr but the least xp an hr u should do memories to energy.
i just made like 100m from memories to just experience alone.... which is decently fast.
People that are inpatient and are willing to pay like 200m for 99 div do enhanced xp till 99. idk, i didnt like the sound of 200m loss xD

oh and btw, there hasnt been an update for a while now, that is because i am barely making progress to post it in this thread...
since i went to my parents' house to celebrate birthdays etc. going to make more progress starting from this saturday

if you want the max profit an hr but the least xp an hr u should do memories to energy.
i just made like 100m from memories to just experience alone.... which is decently fast.
People that are inpatient and are willing to pay like 200m for 99 div do enhanced xp till 99. idk, i didnt like the sound of 200m loss xD

oh and btw, there hasnt been an update for a while now, that is because i am barely making progress to post it in this thread...
since i went to my parents' house to celebrate birthdays etc. going to make more progress starting from this saturday
How do you make money if you're converting the memories to experience?

Ahh so not using enhances experience?
I convert the Memory to Energy and Convert it to Experience, if i convert enhances experience it would use my energy and i would be getting faster xp but i want to make profit, so i do Covert to Experience