Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RS3 Back at it again, Suicide Sandy

Yeah bought 5 bonds for 60m and some random trash. Doing alot of enhanced now as I prefer the cape over 50m. I can make that back later in half the time or less using energy conversion lol.

meh, i didnt think it was worth the 500-1m an hr waste in energy for 10-20k more xp an hr, since u can make 1m an hr with just experience, i mean its only 10-20k less xp an hr. i could live with that

Tbh, every 3 hours you save about 1.2 hrs of botting so it's worth it to me. Once I'll get skill mastery I'll just farm energy for 100 hrs and get 99 prayer lmao

With Divination, did you set your own breaks, or did you let the bot run them for you? :)
Currently trying it out, works like a charm so far! ^^

hopefully you don't get banned. are you feally botting 10 hours a day every day>?
With Divination, did you set your own breaks, or did you let the bot run them for you? :)
Currently trying it out, works like a charm so far! ^^

didnt get banned so far, and yes i bot like 16-24 hrs a day, with custom set breaks with the break handler in alpha bots.
The bot works like a charm, but has a lot of flaws which causes it to have like 10k less xp an hr than the potentially exp an hr. which bothers me still xD

dryrr your lucky you have a good bot that doesn't get detected :)

when you reach your goals maybe donate some money yea?

Week 3:
- 75-97 smithing
- 34-65 fletching
- 1-31 crafting
- 1-26 thieving
- some random levels from treasure hunter stuff

goals week 4:
99 smithing
99 fletching
start with 99 crafting?

Are you botting smart in less populated areas or just botting and not giving a damn?

divination was with not giving a damn, many people called me a botter and dunno if they rpeorted me, but @ divination there are many ppl just not talking and playing legit so idk.

also @ portables is a lot of people on the same spot, so people dont really recognize that you are there all the time.

basically not giving a damn all the time.

divination was with not giving a damn, many people called me a botter and dunno if they rpeorted me, but @ divination there are many ppl just not talking and playing legit so idk.

also @ portables is a lot of people on the same spot, so people dont really recognize that you are there all the time.

basically not giving a damn all the time.

Mind sharing how you got 99 smithing? Wondering if there is a decent way to get from 1-99 without lots of loss