Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude how do you set this up, been trying to do it for 2 hours but it just stands near bank please help

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
dude how do you set this up, been trying to do it for 2 hours but it just stands near bank please help
Currently having issues. Next update should resolve them. Just been busy.

Last edited:
Can you make a list in the description on the teleport methods it supports using? Would make it easier than just guessing which ones are gonna work.

Can you make a list in the description on the teleport methods it supports using? Would make it easier than just guessing which ones are gonna work.
Tree spirits, Gnome gliders, and many fairy rings. That's about it in terms of teleports.

I wanted to star by saying that this script is absolutely amazing!! Very helpful for training slayer on an ironman :)

I had a few question that I would like to pose that I haven't been able to answer myself just yet.

What does "Regex?" mean within the inventory/equipment interface?

I was curious if anyone had a guide/recommended settings/use tips & tricks they wouldn't mind sharing!

Does the script bot support cannoning or potion drinking? I haven't found settings for either (super atk/str/range pots)

Does the script bot support bursting?**
By support bursting I mean has anyone seen any obvious issues the bot encounters when trying to burst tasks in multi?

For some reason, the bot cant pick up anything at bloodvelds. It keeps hoovering over blood runes for example after killing bloodveld and just does nothing else? Does it need a rune pouch to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.