Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Shamans [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if that was to me, yup started it inside farm guild, inside temple, inside temple (outside rooms), in bank, farming guild bank and a few more.

is there a button to start it? I may be blind but i don't see a way to start the bot or update settings
There is. There should be a start button in the middle down. Make your client bigger, maybe that will fix it

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
A suggestion, if you can add eat to make space for loot that would be awesome. Been using this bot alot lately. Grinding for the DWH on my ironman. Thank you!
This should already be added... Is it not working right? (No UI option, just enabled by default)
if that was to me, yup started it inside farm guild, inside temple, inside temple (outside rooms), in bank, farming guild bank and a few more.

is there a button to start it? I may be blind but i don't see a way to start the bot or update settings
There is a start button in the gui I believe. The two options for banking are the ferox enclave which requires ring of dueling and battlefront teleport tabs, or the house which I am not sure supports house teleport tab. I recommend the enclave if you can. (It is was I originally added and works better than the house).

If you are still having issues, hop in my discord.
Same issue as Cyrus above, there is no start option. I have all the requisite items, stood at the farming guild bank and nothing happens.
Read my response above, if it still isn't working, join my discord.

Join the Awesome Bots Discord Server!

canot get the bot to start. it does not start no matter what items i use or where i start the bot, it either teles, logs out or stands at bank

Bot Author
Can we get an update on this bot please?

Would like to see this back up and running so I can get those DWH drops :p

Bot Author
Any idea if this still works? Author says there is a start button in the GUI but I can't seem to find it.

The author has handed over the code to me which I'm going to be working on but will take me some time as I've had other projects before this which I'm taking priority over.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.