Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Motherlode [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hello Awesome123man, great bot!

Are you planning fix the hammer ussies?
Maybe
Right now I'm focussed on fixing mining bot pathing. If I can get that done quickly I can move on to other bots.

nice one, but often gets stuck at repairing the second wheel, since it drops the hammer after the first wheel repair.

an issue that is happening to me is that the bot thinks i need the rune pickaxe that is in my bank even though i equip a dragon pickaxe. After obtaining a full inventory from the upper level (minus the slot of the rune pickaxe) the bot is now going to the bank chest to try and unload the pay-dirt. This has never happened to me until this morning and i have restarted the bot plenty of times and the issue remains present

Great bot! Had one problem with it that i would love to get fixed. When it banks, The inventory window gets in the way of the Sack that it tries to click. So it clicks on the inventory and it does not click on the sack and it get stack until i manually rotate the camera so that the bot can click on the sack again. Would be nice if you could look into it and fix it by for example clicking away the inventory or adding a one step towards the sack before clicking on it, or rotating the camera when it get stuck or something, otherwise a definitely 10/10. Very smooth and works solid. Great job!

Great bot! Had one problem with it that i would love to get fixed. When it banks, The inventory window gets in the way of the Sack that it tries to click. So it clicks on the inventory and it does not click on the sack and it get stack until i manually rotate the camera so that the bot can click on the sack again. Would be nice if you could look into it and fix it by for example clicking away the inventory or adding a one step towards the sack before clicking on it, or rotating the camera when it get stuck or something, otherwise a definitely 10/10. Very smooth and works solid. Great job!
Use fixed instead of resizeable

Stopped working after today's update.

First it got stuck at trying to take ores from the empty sack, just kept spamming the sack.

I stopped the bot and emptied my inventory into the bank, I then started the bot again and it just keeps opening my bank and looking at the bank interface.

Restarted the bot several times, just keeps going to bank with empty inventory.

Sorry I just restarted the RuneMate Client and it seems to have fixed it.

Thank you for your scripts. This one and the Agility one, only decent scripts around in their respective category. (Haven't tried many more)

Will you be updating this in the near future? I need full prospector and wouldn't mind paying hourly for the script.

Thanks,

A great bot that took one account from 30 to coal bag, but now it seems broken as it keeps trying to bank paydirt !

A great bot that took one account from 30 to coal bag, but now it seems broken as it keeps trying to bank paydirt !
It's an old bot that needs reworked

takes hammer drops it and try to fix it and spams run to bank and fix wheel in endless loop

Is there any way instead of right-click depositing ores to enable the 'deposit all' feature in the bank? This would eliminate the need to left click and make things much simpler. Thanks!

Bot randomly breaks. If you're standing in one spot for two hours doing nothing you're bound to get banned. I'm just going to stop using this for now until this gets an update.

Is there any way instead of right-click depositing ores to enable the 'deposit all' feature in the bank? This would eliminate the need to left click and make things much simpler. Thanks!

Bot randomly breaks. If you're standing in one spot for two hours doing nothing you're bound to get banned. I'm just going to stop using this for now until this gets an update.
I advise people to only use this if babysitting at the moment. I have other bots i'm trying to fix/make that are higher priority.

worked great for an hour then had the hammer issue. Would be great if you could make it not drop or deposit a hammer.

The bot works great, but after an hour it stops at the bank. Not sure why this is happening. you have to restart it and go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.