Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get the free version to mine during my last 30min of trying but it doesnt bank. Will the paid version do banks?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Managed to get the free version to mine during my last 30min of trying but it doesnt bank. Will the paid version do banks?
No they are the same bot. If barbarian village is where you are trying to bank, the next update will fix it

The Almighty URF
Hey @awesome123man how can I configure the bot in a way that he switches between stones e.g first 3 rows of Copper, then 3 rows of Tin.

I tried to configure the order, put tin and copper both at 1, tried also the 1 : 2 method but nothing seems to work. Always mines one specific rock.

Hey @awesome123man how can I configure the bot in a way that he switches between stones e.g first 3 rows of Copper, then 3 rows of Tin.

I tried to configure the order, put tin and copper both at 1, tried also the 1 : 2 method but nothing seems to work. Always mines one specific rock.
It doesn't have that option :(
The only thing i would say is just change which ore is selected after a little while.

Is there something I can do to have the bot deposit ore in the bank? mine just sits there with inventory and bank tabs open and doesn't deposit anything.
Once I make the deposit myself, the bot runs fine.

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.