Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot no longer banks at Dreynor from Lumby West, goes back to Lumbridge to bank then doesn't go out to mine again.
Please Fix,
I love this bot its the best.

Hey I have been using this bot from 1-60 love it for east varrock. Trying to figure out whats going wrong with mining guild f2p and memebers. The bot wont do anything in f2p servers? and the f2p mining guild makes me walk to the east entrance instead of the level 60 ladders. It then after getting down the stairs stands for a long pause maybe a few minutes. I end up clicking for it and then it will pause at the gate for an additional time. not sure what to do.

last 2 days, this bot has been misclicking like crazy. A few times trying to take my pickaxe out of the bank, the mouse was spazzing out trying to click on the "withdraw 1 rune pickaxe" and was clicking just above it, causing clouse to spam clicks. Happens almost every time after an hour or so of use. Hope i dont get banned from the thousands of clicks this thing inevitably made while i was away.

When mining Coal at Lummy West mine it runs back to lumbridge bank gets there, deposits coal, then just stops, sometimes i close bank window, something not but it always just stands there in front of the bank, and click on the stairs seems to get it going again tho pls help

Hi there , love this bot and your other bots as well. I have just one question. When mining iron ore at the mining guild in p2p how can I get the bot to mine in the middle of the 3 iron ores in either of the sets of 3 rocks? When I start the bot in the middle of the ores it works fine and banks then it just mines the two ores closest to the bank. Bot still works perfectly fine banking and mining, I just think being in the middle of the rocks is more efficient. I have attached a screenshot of where it mines. Thanks in advance. OSRS.JPG

Lumbridge banking dosen't work, the bot gets stuck at the bank, if you movoe it, it will work, but when it reaches the bank again, it gets stuck again, can you fix this please? Great job so far BTW!

Hey, nice bot to start with. Works really well got me to 50 mining no problems, recently though its been getting stuck in east varrock. What I mean by that is sometimes it doesn't make it to the bank, it'll get stuck on the way there. Or it gets stuck in the bank and doesn't exit out.
If there is anything im doing wrong to cause this please let me know. I am using the radius setting if that makes a difference.

there seems to be an issue with banking at rimmington. Once the inventory is full the account just sits there. If I click anywhere on the screen the bot will then proceed to the bank. Anything you are able to do?

there seems to be an issue with banking at rimmington. Once the inventory is full the account just sits there. If I click anywhere on the screen the bot will then proceed to the bank. Anything you are able to do?

I have had same issue once or twice, mostly works tho!

just got banned on an account where i only use this bot for an average of 5 hours every day. Babysitting it most of the time. Sometimes will look up to see the bot failing to remove the pickaxe and rapidly clicking. Use this at your own risk and babysit the hell out of it.

Not sure how PowerMining is supposed to work but once my inventory is full it fails to drop anything with the ore on my action bar

RS3

just got banned on an account where i only use this bot for an average of 5 hours every day. Babysitting it most of the time. Sometimes will look up to see the bot failing to remove the pickaxe and rapidly clicking. Use this at your own risk and babysit the hell out of it.
I got banned today as well from this.

Bot doesnt use ladders to mining guild F2P and goes around to dwarven mines instead. What is unusual to this is that if you start bot inside the mining guild it will use ladders to climb up but wont take same route back.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
When depositing ores, if you could add an option for skillers where instead of depositing the whole inventory, it clicks on the ore and deposits all that way as every time it deposits the inventory, it deposits the pick-axe as well, having to withdraw it every time which is very bot-like behavior.

Otherwise, dope bot!

Goes the long way around for F2P Mining guild(runs by the party room instead of using ladders behind bank), also bugs out at the bottom of the stairs, but if its updated to take the faster route then that wont be an issue.

When depositing ores, if you could add an option for skillers where instead of depositing the whole inventory, it clicks on the ore and deposits all that way as every time it deposits the inventory, it deposits the pick-axe as well, having to withdraw it every time which is very bot-like behavior.

Otherwise, dope bot!
Add your Pick to your tool belt

Goes the long way around for F2P Mining guild(runs by the party room instead of using ladders behind bank), also bugs out at the bottom of the stairs, but if its updated to take the faster route then that wont be an issue.
Try starting the bot in the Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.