Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Mining in East Varrock, the bot works perfectly but often will just stop. The stoppages usually occur when it needs to go somewhere. Moving the bot manually will prompt it to continue. Also is the code open source? couldn't find a link to a repo anywhere but would love to take a look.

It banks my ores, but then it doesn't close the screen of the bank. It does nothing.
Send me the logs please

Incredible bot. 5/5 stars no doubt. A bug I noticed was that the bot cannot close out of windows (i.e. when it opens the bank or when the world map is open). My bot, when it deposits a full inventory in Lumbridge bank, cannot close out of the bank account and therefore stops in the bank and just sits there and cannot exit. Other than that the bot is fine, and i just pause it to deposit stuff, exit out of the bank window, and just continue the bot then.

Occasionally gets stuck using the Al Kharid location, mining the first two iron nodes after getting a fully inventory it won't move unless I move it first. Have the center set between the two nodes and a radius of 2. Not sure if that matters, it works flawlessly for a few inventories then starts messing up. Great bot btw :)

Bot gets stuck coming back from Ardougne mine. It seems to just have one tile that blinds the bot to all the others. Recommend letting it run and seeing for yourself.

Bot mines and deposits to bank just fine. But, it gets stuck if i have a rune pickaxe in my inventory. I can't wield it so i have to keep it in my inv. The bot get stuck "Withdrawing" it from my bank after depositing my ore even though it's still in my inventory.

i have a correct password.

15 mins later i come back and it says "world hopping" and says "too many attempts to login".

glitch? happens on two accounts and one account is fine and able to login automatically with another bot

easily triggered ✌
i have a correct password.

15 mins later i come back and it says "world hopping" and says "too many attempts to login".

glitch? happens on two accounts and one account is fine and able to login automatically with another bot
Looks like the account is constantly hopping worlds for some reason.

Probably should disable that setting.

Works great powermining so far!
However I just tried to use it in Shilo and it wont walk to or from the bank or rocks. It will mine while at the rocks, but once full it does nothing. If started in the bank it also does nothing until I manually click outside of the bank, then it will auto walk to the rocks and begin mining.

can you fix it that if you mine in the f2p mining guild, that you walk south en take the stairs down instead of walking to the east and entering the f2p mining guild by this way, if you have lvl 60+ mining?

When a break is scheduled and the bot is viewing bank, it cannot log of.
Please ensure it to exit the bank before trying to log of.

When a break is scheduled and the bot is viewing bank, it cannot log of.
Please ensure it to exit the bank before trying to log of.

Works for me, always closes the bank when its due for a break. Sometimes when it goes for a break it starts a minute before or after the scheduled time but it has always worked.

It bugs out if it is set to bank and you randomly get an uncut emerald or other gem. My guess is that the bot doesn't register inventory is full.

It bugs out if it is set to bank and you randomly get an uncut emerald or other gem. My guess is that the bot doesn't register inventory is full.

UPDATE: I dropped the gem, and it started mining again, but now isn't banking at all. Will try clearing inventory, then restarting.

UPDATE: I dropped the gem, and it started mining again, but now isn't banking at all. Will try clearing inventory, then restarting.
UPDATE 2x: Cleared inventory, dropped everything except my pickaxe and it started mining again, then banked SUCCESSFULLY when inventory was filled.

@awesome123man

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

UPDATE 2x: Cleared inventory, dropped everything except my pickaxe and it started mining again, then banked SUCCESSFULLY when inventory was filled.

@awesome123man
Can you send me the log? Thanks!

Hello, I am mining gold in the crafting guild, and after the inventory is full, and to bank the player just goes and stands in the entrance of the guild and does not move. I have to either open the door every time or click on the map and then the bot takes over.

After mining in Crafting guild, the bot sits idle after the inventory is full. have to myself start it by clicking the door and then it starts again. and after depositing in Falador East, the bot again sits idle and doesnt start moving towards the guild. have to physically make it go to the guild and if i start mining then the bot takes over. Please fix this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.