Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get the bot to stand in one spot instead of wandering around the mining area? I just want it to mine a certain 2 rocks but I can't figure the radius out

A Bald Dinosaur
World hopping is something i have not been able to figure out well. It's something i am still trying to figure out. Hopefully i will have it supported soon!
When I used it last about a week ago, it was hopping worlds like a maniac. The task list kept saying it was hopping worlds, even before it finished loading the next one it was trying to hop to. Having banking issues in Shilo Village also

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
How do I get the bot to stand in one spot instead of wandering around the mining area? I just want it to mine a certain 2 rocks but I can't figure the radius out
Type like 1 in the radius and click set center where you want the center of a circular area with that radius to be.

great bot! It seems as though in RS3 that when you get a gem in the inventory - the bot drops everything but and just stands there - is it something I'm doing?

Last edited:
Bot currently drops all gems during power mining. Any plans to add an option to save the gems?
or an option to mine 2 drop 2 or mine 3 drop 3?

Hi! The bot is doing perfect so far! Just had a question about the breakhandler; can you suggest me some good settings for it? I don't really understand the setting menu of it. Ty!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
great script! It seems as though in RS3 that when you get a gem in the inventory - the bot drops everything but and just stands there - is it something I'm doing?
No it's a bug on my end.

great script! It seems as though in RS3 that when you get a gem in the inventory - the bot drops everything but and just stands there - is it something I'm doing?
Which gem and how is it spelled in rs3?

Bot gets stuck at Varrock East after full inventory, sits there for hours on in.. Started off fine then after 1 or 2 hours just sits there unless you move him around.. then kind of returns to work for a bit then the same thing...

So when i powermine it fills my inv, then goes into settings and just sit there doing nothing not sure why

hey.
first nice bot. Thanks.

But im mining clay @ varrock west. (OSRS)
my char went About 2 times to the bank and dropped in my bank account. the next time it mines clay and after my inv is full Nothing happends. if i clcik anywhere it walks to the bank. shoud i select any Option? is it my fault?

best greetings.

(sorry for my bad englisch im german :D)

How do I get the bot to stand in one spot instead of wandering around the mining area? I just want it to mine a certain 2 rocks but I can't figure the radius out[/QUOTE
go to radius in configuration and set to 1 and click set radius

so i was hoping you could add adamant to the f2p guild list. i do alot of addy world hop mining and i dont get why u dont have addy on the list

Hi, Im new to botting and for some reason after i get a full inventory the bot just stands there and doesn't go to the bank. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.