Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently trying to level up by mining copper and tin in either Varrock East or Lumbridge East. The Lumbridge East location doesn't bank the ore for some reason, and at Varrack East location it only runs for like an hour then it glitches out and stops mining completely. What could be causing this? I'd really like to be able to leave it for a couple hours and come back and see it still mining away. Any suggestions?

I've also noticed no banking on varrok west. have to just turn on powerleveling so it farms my levels up. Any ideas?

After brake saying "Opening the quest list to check quest completition state" and doesnt go gon while mining amethyst.

Banking doesnt work aswell, it banks and then bot starts spamming on weird things, this scirpt was so epic before and now so broken,..
Im mining at Mining guild p2p

Hello, I have problems for my account to go to the bank in minin guild, fill the inventory, but suddenly I stop going to bank.

[QUOTE = "Lhufascorp, post: 180891, miembro: 117054"] Eso también me está sucediendo. Eso es arriesgado y puede hacer que sus cuentas sean eliminadas realmente rápido. [/ QUOTE]
If it is serious, I am currently banqueando manually, but it is not the idea, please fix this error.

[QUOTE = "Lhufascorp, post: 180891, miembro: 117054"] Eso también me está sucediendo. Eso es arriesgado y puede hacer que sus cuentas sean eliminadas realmente rápido. [/ QUOTE]
If it is serious, I am currently banqueando manually, but it is not the idea, please fix this error.
This has now been fixed, reload the client.

Im trying to mine coal at the barbarian village but it stops after full inventory and when i pause and take to the bank it just stops completely

Hello friends, there is still the error that does not banquea in minin guild, the inventory is filled but there is the character, does not go to the bank, please and what can be as soon as possible, thanks.

Hello friends, there is still the error that does not banquea in minin guild, the inventory is filled but there is the character, does not go to the bank, please and what can be as soon as possible, thanks.
Im using QuickMiner Pro for mining guild

pero que es pago, no?

Ya lo he echo amigo, pero aun persiste el error.

Hola, hay un bug brother, estoy en mining guild, pero no quiere ir al banco, se llena el inventario pero no banquea, hace dias estaba igual, pero en unos dias se arreglo, ahora me esta pasando otra vez, lleva como 2 o 3 dias asi, si por favor lo pudieras arreglar, gracias.

Amazing bot, have used it for going on 6 months but ive recently noticed in the mining guild the bot gets stuck waking to the bank if you mine mith-rune. I also noticed it gt stuck when trying to deposit inventory into the mining gild bank and th bot spams between opening the bank on coordinate(3012,9718, 0) and some other function that flashes by too fast to read

When powermining in Varrock east the bot freezes after dropping ore when you find an uncut gem. The bot will drop the ore as intended and just the uncut gem will sit in your inventory. As soon as you manually drop the uncut gem, the bot continues like nothing happened. Otherwise, it will sit until it idles out.

Bot is now walking to the bank again. Although it is not depositing. Thank you for fixing the previous bug, still a slight issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.