Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening to me when it go to deposit the ores, location: Mining Guild P2P. The interesting part is that this is not getting me banned

Same here.. Running back and forth for a couple minutes making me look like a dip shit.

Also, the last few times he was getting caught near the corner of the castle wall and just stopping with no reasoning, and wouldn't attempt to move any further.

One time it teleported my guy to a minigame area in Al Kharid also..

Please fix it?:p

Something that's been happening to me is sometimes when going to the bank, the bot will deposit everything and then withdraw the pickaxe and stand still there, not closing the bank (while the log shows "Withdrawing Rune Pickaxe").
If I pause it, close the bank, walk towards the mining site a bit and unpause it, then it starts working again normally. This happens most of the times he goes to the bank.

I've been mining on Varrock West for iron ore, dont know if there's any correlation. Could you please look into it?

Thanks!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Something that's been happening to me is sometimes when going to the bank, the bot will deposit everything and then withdraw the pickaxe and stand still there, not closing the bank (while the log shows "Withdrawing Rune Pickaxe").
If I pause it, close the bank, walk towards the mining site a bit and unpause it, then it starts working again normally. This happens most of the times he goes to the bank.

I've been mining on Varrock West for iron ore, dont know if there's any correlation. Could you please look into it?

Thanks!
Send the logs please :) I think it's caused by a null webpath

In OSRS, it seems to have quite some trouble navigating to and from the bank for the Mining Guild f2p. It often requires manual intervention (it usually gets stuck between which entrance to go to - either directly into the mining guild or the long way through scorpions), and sometimes doesn't even leave the bank. When it gets stuck between either entrance my player consistently keeps walking back and forth between the square plaza area.One other thing I noted is that after a while, it seems to have trouble getting to the ores after going down to scorpions or the ladder, my player either sits by the ladder or can't get through the door. Let me know if you need any more information! Thanks!

I am in RS3 and I don't understand how or where I am suppose to find the coordinates to enter in for the radius. Please let me know, I want to use this bot to its full potential, thank you

I am in RS3 and I don't understand how or where I am suppose to find the coordinates to enter in for the radius. Please let me know, I want to use this bot to its full potential, thank you
Just type a number... It's a Circle you are making, the center is the center of the circle and the radius is it's radius. The bot uses this area to find the rocks to mine and doesnt check one's outside.

Just type a number... It's a Circle you are making, the center is the center of the circle and the radius is it's radius. The bot uses this area to find the rocks to mine and doesnt check one's outside.

I understand I am making a circle but how is the bot suppose to know the size of the circle if we don't know the units? If I put '78, 39' as the center then how do I know where on the map that is? If I make the radius '5', how do I know if 5 is half the map or a very small portion?

Another thing, is it normal to only get like 8k xp/hour powermining iron with a rune pick using this bot?

I understand I am making a circle but how is the bot suppose to know the size of the circle if we don't know the units? If I put '78, 39' as the center then how do I know where on the map that is? If I make the radius '5', how do I know if 5 is half the map or a very small portion?

Another thing, is it normal to only get like 8k xp/hour powermining iron with a rune pick using this bot?
No not normal. And it's based on tiles

How much xp an hour do you usually get? Also how am I suppose to know the coordinates of the tile I want to set as the center?
No all you need to know is what a tile is... Which is one game space... And powermining iron give much greater xp/h

Ohhhh, I see now, I didn't realize the bot gave out the coordinates, I was looking on Runescape for them lmao, but right now I am at Rimmington powermining iron for 5k xp/hour, is there something I can do to improve that because that is really slow? Is there a location where the bot works better at?

Ohhhh, I see now, I didn't realize the bot gave out the coordinates, I was looking on Runescape for them lmao, but right now I am at Rimmington powermining iron for 5k xp/hour, is there something I can do to improve that because that is really slow? Is there a location where the bot works better at?

In Al-kharid, the three iron ores in the bottom, once you stay there for a while the scorpions spot attacking you. Often crowdy in f2p atlhough

Liking the bot, however the "set centre" and radius doesn't seem to work (at least in mining guild 3 iron spot). Instead of returning to the centre, it runs round all the iron and mines in wrong spot instead of standing in the centre where it can mine all 3 from the same spot. Tried setting the radius to both 1 and 0 but still no luck. Doesn't happen when power mining, only banking.

Last edited:
So an issue I am having is that the bot takes the farthest route to the Mining Guild F2P instead of through the Mining Guild F2P ladders. It's super awkward because sometimes it does the closest route but most of the time its the furthest route.

If there could be an option to pick paths that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.