Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
when i walk from varrock east to mine it can stand afk for a while cant give you the hole log cuz its to big but i can give you just all the errors
I will be adding some failsafes for when this happens
It's a wierd bug with runemates wen

This bot will get you banned in OSRS in under 5 hours even with break handles at East Varrock
It leaves you standing afk. Over shoots the rocks. Will randomly start walking around even with center set.

My bot keeps going into the bank and taking out a bronze pickaxe instead of the adamant already in its inventory. What do I do?

Had a couple problems that happened after a full inventory. First when it tried to drop i didn't have shift drop on so it opened the options tab but it got stuck there. When I checked on it it was much later, but the current task said something like "Opening quest list to check quest status" . This was for powermining in east lumbridge tin/copper. After I manually turned on shift click it seems smooth now.

Beetle Pimp
@awesome123man Ur bot is amazing, i have been following u here since the beginning, but atm smtn is wrong, the bot runs randomly around p2p mining guild, it got me temp banned 3 days ago on 2k total level main so im pretty insecure using this atm, i really need the levels tho and there are no oter mining bot that has break handler in runemate atm. i need u .

@awesome123man Ur bot is amazing, i have been following u here since the beginning, but atm smtn is wrong, the bot runs randomly around p2p mining guild, it got me temp banned 3 days ago on 2k total level main so im pretty insecure using this atm, i really need the levels tho and there are no oter mining bot that has break handler in runemate atm. i need u .

Maybe post a log? Or actually give him some USEFUL information other then what you said....

Beetle Pimp
Maybe post a log? Or actually give him some USEFUL information other then what you said....
Runs around before banking , also i mined in the spot with 2 iron ores near the wall, next to a gate. also not every time, also sometimes rotate camera around for no reason. idk how to post a log tbh

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Runs around before banking , also i mined in the spot with 2 iron ores near the wall, next to a gate. also not every time, also sometimes rotate camera around for no reason. idk how to post a log tbh
Click help -> view logs

all of your bots clike randomly to much. (non human like) wen walking to lokations it just walks back and forth ..looks like some one spasing out lol. I used this bot about a mounth ago and it worked fine.

@aweseome123man the break thing doesn't seem to be working, I just pull those sliders and it should deal with itself right? Doesn't seem to be doing anything

At Yanille the bot will rubber band a bit back and forth. Ran ok for the first 2 full invents but once it came to the 3rd run the bot just stood there and logged out. Kept logging out everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.