Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to reach level 61 mining. I was wondering if i could use the dragon pickaxe to mine without wielding it.

Thanks for the script. I'm using it on different level 3 accounts. I've tested different locations and ores it always stands in the bank "withdrawing rune pickaxe" The rune pickaxe is already in the inventory. It Will never work more than 10 minutes. I guess if i had 40 attack i could weild the rune pickaxe the bug would be gone but i don't. When minning is really fast and efficient but it does not work for me.

EDIT: I tested buying an extra rune pickaxe and it didnt work.
I testes unwearing everything and it didnt work.
I tested with other pickaxes and it didn't work.

But, i found out that it only happend when it banks and it out of stamina When it has stamina and it clics run it works smoothly. So only when it does not have stamina it clics the map and stops a few blocks away of the bank doing nothing.

Last edited:
problems with walking. walking round in circles going to varrock east mine and gets lost allot between Al Kharid mine and bank

I've tested this bot for both iron mining in West varrock and coal mining in the barbarian village. For the first case, the bot would get stuck at the bank withdrawing the rune pickaxe. In the case of the latter, I had the bot run for a while and it seemed to either get stuck at the edgeville bank also withdrawing the pickaxe (rarely) or it would just completely stop once the inventory is full and not do anything (happens once every 3 loads or so). In all these cases I have to intervene by clicking anywhere on the map to get the script on track.

Works 70% of the time, HUGE issue that stop all productivity is that that bot stand still after mining a full bag. Does not make a waypoint back to bank ,stand still at ores. Varrock East and West for both tin and copper, WAY worse with tin.

If you place a waypoint manually, toward the bank (north), the bot picks it up automatically and continues making waypoints back to bank.

The bug happens 10 ,sometimes 20 mins into usage, you cant let it auto , you have to watch over the computer if you want to mine stuff, not really auto if this bug persists.

Just noticed this as well, will also stop making waypoints halfway to the bank varrock east.

Last edited:
when walking from the bank to the F2p mining Guild, sometimes the bot goes the wrong way. he walks to the stairs of the mine (to the part with the scorpions) and not to the ladders to go to the guild.
Otherwise very good bot, thank you

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey guys, sorry this bot has been neglected, as well as all my other bots... I'll try to get back into things a bit, I've been busy with work right after school ended and haven't had time to test and fix my bots. (Most of which I would rewrite)
Please be patient and attach logs to the bugs you encounter using (Help -> View Logs )

in mining guild F2p, only powermining works. banking doesn't. Sometimes the bot seems to do lumbridge home teleport after a full inventory?

Really efficient! only problem i've onto is that is keeps still by a south western wall when banking on the west varrock bacnk from the southwest mines. the message in the top left is a whit written "walk here" and it just holds still there, inventory full. great job tho man!

Really efficient! only problem i've onto is that is keeps still by a south western wall when banking on the west varrock bacnk from the southwest mines. the message in the top left is a whit written "walk here" and it just holds still there, inventory full. great job tho man!

This is recurring problem for any northern ore vein on varrock west.

This occurs on Varrock east where it creates waypoint near the dead tree and it stop working after that.

Runs smooth for me. The only thing I have a complaint about is that it only uses rune pick and there is no option for me to use my Dragon pickaxe on my skiller.

Good job!

I have found that after a full inventory the bot often times freezes and stays stuck between mining and banking or sometimes it freezes between banking and returning to mining.

Status
Not open for further replies.