Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello awesome I hope you are fine, because the bot presents the following problem after 4-7 trips to the bank usually stays stuck the bot, it takes like 2 days with that problem. I put it in Rimmington and the same thing happens, in varrock west the same and there I saw that in Varrock East the same thing also happens. Greetings friend I hope you can help us.

I'd love if it could powermine near 3 iron ore rocks and rotate in the nodes it clicks for efficiency, spamming one node isn't great, cheers!

I'd love if it could powermine near 3 iron ore rocks and rotate in the nodes it clicks for efficiency, spamming one node isn't great, cheers!
having same issue with several other bots. maybe it was changed how the state of the ore (depleted or not) is sent to client

@awesome123man hey mate, lovely work on the bot. Curious as to whether you've found a fix for the current bug spam clicking empty nodes?

@Imforsakened got any examples that teleport? currently trying to mine in rimmington, tried starting in falador, lumbridge, al kharid but wont teleport. My character just walks over and continues doing the same thing

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
@awesome123man hey mate, lovely work on the bot. Curious as to whether you've found a fix for the current bug spam clicking empty nodes?

@Imforsakened got any examples that teleport? currently trying to mine in rimmington, tried starting in falador, lumbridge, al kharid but wont teleport. My character just walks over and continues doing the same thing
Make sure you dont disable teleports... The web is autistic, so it probably is just the web being it's usual self.

Do you have any plans to fix Amethyst? It has been 8 days with no response from you. Also, this isn't the first time this bot has been broken with Amethyst mining... the last fix took you over a month.

Guys, you need to understand this is a free bot and also author might be very busy. We all know how good his bots are so lets not get too impatient.... and just wait for him, even if it do take a month.

I, and others too appreciate your work @awesome123man keep it up!

ive noticed after it mines the rock it keep clicking on the empty rock, ive tried a couple mining bots and most are doing the same thing...

So I just downloaded the bot and having issues with it working. It takes me to the location but wont mine any of the ores at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Bot works pretty solid in custom mode even, which is surprising, but in the early game before having the ability to mine with a rune pick, it seemingly picks a random pick from my bank after depositing-all. This is obviously a problem if it walks all the way back to the ore site with a pick it can't use.

Edit: On another note, when clicking a block, I know it's human-like to click a rock twice but it seems bot-like to click on the exact same spot bot for both clicks. It's also the exact same time-increment by the looks of it. Something worth noting for anti-ban...

Last edited:
I can't get the bot to work; I've set the configuration with location, and ore; set break handler

When fiddling with the breaks the bot either logs out or logs in but never mines or drops if there are ores in my inventory.
On other bots there is a clear "start the bot" button, but I can't figure out which secret setting I have to change because I've fiddled with everything trying to find something that works.

I'm wondering where I messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.