Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice now it's working again after your last update here! Thanks a million buddy

My character does like run away from the addy ore spot sometimes before hoping worlds lol.... but other than that he is banking and all now real good

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Nice now it's working again after your last update here! Thanks a million buddy

My character does like run away from the addy ore spot sometimes before hoping worlds lol.... but other than that he is banking and all now real good
Yeah i may have to add a delay after hopping as the query seems to be messed up immediately after

at least its just a temp ban its no rush was just wondering if you were gunna put it back into it.

Maybe make it so the bot uses bank deposit boxes e.g Gem cave @ shilo village?
I can try to add deposit boxes. But it would only support depositing inventory still. So you'd have to have your pickaxe equipped

Hey awesome123man. I try mining amelthyst but it doesnt work. Not sure whats going on.
Amethyst is broken at the moment, as it's different than the usual rocks. I'll add a fix soon i promise

Hey man, Regal Mining is now throwing an error right after launching on the new version. I was in Shilo Village bank.

Hey man, Regal Mining is now throwing an error right after launching on the new version. I was in Shilo Village bank.
Wasn't my update. It was the osrs one. Broke all osrs bots.

Mining Guild F2p has made a mistake. The bot goes to the bank and delivers the coal, but he can no longer close the window and just stands around. One of my accounts was banned because of this yesterday, because he stood 6 hours on one spot, although I had indicated that he should log out after 03:30h.

(He wants to rightclick through the Bank inventory on the ladder to climb down)

Last edited:
Mining Guild F2p has made a mistake. The bot goes to the bank and delivers the coal, but he can no longer close the window and just stands around. One of my accounts was banned because of this yesterday, because he stood 6 hours on one spot, although I had indicated that he should log out after 03:30h.

(He wants to rightclick through the Bank inventory on the ladder to climb down)
I'll add a fix

Many bank positions around the world are dead in the bot.
Which?

Not sure it works right on RS3. Set it up to powermine tin or copper at lumbridge east and it just stands there. Or if there is no pickaxe in your inventory it will run to a bank it seems?

Status
Not open for further replies.