Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, awesome bot but banking using f2p mining guild tries to bank at members chest not at Falador east bank. Thanks!

Shilo village- when Inv is full, Tries to tele to Lumbridge to bank!

Mining guild (mem) - doesnt do anything.

Hey, my bot doesen't seem to be working properly. When I try to go mining for Iron (powermining), it doesn't start the tasks. And it just stays still.

Working well! It seems to be dancing around the p room, east fally bank, and the mining guild after banking before heading to either the f2p mining guild entrance or going to the dwarven mine entrance. This is happening with the F2p mining guild option on. Kinda sucks because my mining bot is level 3 and gets raped by scorpions lol.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hmmm sometimes the web gets confused xD
Working well! It seems to be dancing around the p room, east fally bank, and the mining guild after banking before heading to either the f2p mining guild entrance or going to the dwarven mine entrance. This is happening with the F2p mining guild option on. Kinda sucks because my mining bot is level 3 and gets raped by scorpions lol.

Been using the bot for about two-ish hours now. Notice a couple of issues.

Rock: Iron Ore
No powermine
No hopping worlds

Bot has a very hard time closing the bank. Seems to also be dependent on the camera location as well; sometimes, I can get the bot to close the bank first try if my camera is in a different location.

It would be much better if the bot was designed to stand between two rocks and rotate between the two instead of trying to mine three rocks that aren't next to each other. By the time the bot walks or runs to the third rock the other two have already spawned.

Haven't mined much else, will update with more later.

Been using the bot for about two-ish hours now. Notice a couple of issues.

Rock: Iron Ore
No powermine
No hopping worlds

Bot has a very hard time closing the bank. Seems to also be dependent on the camera location as well; sometimes, I can get the bot to close the bank first try if my camera is in a different location.

It would be much better if the bot was designed to stand between two rocks and rotate between the two instead of trying to mine three rocks that aren't next to each other. By the time the bot walks or runs to the third rock the other two have already spawned.

Haven't mined much else, will update with more later.
Use the custom location feature for that... It will only mine rocks in nthe area you make.

Hey. I don't know if anybody else is occurring this problem, but I can not use "custom location" feature. Once I select this option, this script crashes instantly.

Bot still won't go to the bank.
Furthermore, after selecting an area and changing it, I can no longer select any other ores.

If you have a chance could you add back the stand in same spot option so it doesnt run to another iron ore rock far away when rocks are depleted

Status
Not open for further replies.