Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second these two issues. Um when it goes to bank it opened the bank and didn't deposit. Also sometimes when no ore is present before hoping it will start running away from the ore usually straight back. Then when it hops it will run back to the ore, if no ore happens to be there it proceeds to run forward again lol.

Another problem when mining and banking in Barb village: Bot sometimes gets stuck behind Edgeville bank walls, trying to get to the banker. About 40% chance of it happening.
Great bot otherwise

Hi, Why when the bot go to the bank chest in mining guild not deposit the inventary? Can you repair this problem please?

The bot gets stuck pretty often when banking. Once it tried to bank at crafting guild without opening the door, other times it clicks "bank banker" and because there is no straight line between the banker and the player, the player gets stuck behind the wall. Also sometimes it says "opening bank" while the bank already is open, and it does nothing.

Also, it is overal a bit slow. It waits a while before it decides to click on the next ore or walk to the next tile.

So I found out it runs better at the varrock mines. The problem is the way you scripted banking. I think it simply looks for the closest bank as the crow flies. Then it clicks towards it until it finds the bank, then clicks the bank.
First of all, this does not work in some cases. In the case of the crafting guild: the player needs to have access to the crafting guild and the bot should open the door first. Now it gets stuck on clicking the bank. In the case of the falador east bank; it stands next to the wall, trying to walk through it. This needs fixing.
Second of all, this is much slower than following a predetermined path. This might be more work to add for all your locations, but solves many issues banking and makes the bot faster.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
So I found out it runs better at the varrock mines. The problem is the way you scripted banking. I think it simply looks for the closest bank as the crow flies. Then it clicks towards it until it finds the bank, then clicks the bank.
First of all, this does not work in some cases. In the case of the crafting guild: the player needs to have access to the crafting guild and the bot should open the door first. Now it gets stuck on clicking the bank. In the case of the falador east bank; it stands next to the wall, trying to walk through it. This needs fixing.
Second of all, this is much slower than following a predetermined path. This might be more work to add for all your locations, but solves many issues banking and makes the bot faster.
Yeah but predefined paths are super sketchy. I'll try to fix banking for at least the locations already added

This bot is great and was working find until today 31/01 now it is just saying "Opening Nearest Bank" and runs to the bank and stops but i clicked Power mining so it shouldn't go to the bank

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This bot is great and was working find until today 31/01 now it is just saying "Opening Nearest Bank" and runs to the bank and stops but i clicked Power mining so it shouldn't go to the bank
Do you have a pickaxe?

The bot is really good, but since yesterday I can't choose any ores other than tin and copper. What is the reason for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.