Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You most likely used it in the middle of all regal bots being updated most of them havnt worked all day
it was 2 days ago that I got banned now it was working great sadly I made the stupid mistake of using my main account I made like 5 different mule accounts now

is the bot safe to use now??

sweet thanks man keep up the good work I use ur Woodcutting bot 2 I do believe

Awsomeman123 you need to make a bot for RS3 Woodcutting these other people have no idea what they are doing when they make the bot.... they just kinda start walking everywhere and hardly chop trees

Thanks for the update! The interface looks smooth my man! I'm at 93 mining on that same f2p noob :) Thanks a million!

I have noticed however that the walking from mining location alkarid to bank is suddenly slower now. Bit too slow seems bot like.

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Thanks for the update! The interface looks smooth my man! I'm at 93 mining on that same f2p noob :) Thanks a million!

I have noticed however that the walking from mining location alkarid to bank is suddenly slower now. Bit too slow seems bot like.
Yeah I changed the pathing to use the default web

Well it's too bot like. Um it has to catered bilaterally per location.
How slow are we talking. When I've used the default web it usually takes the next step as the previous is ending.

Well it's too bot like. Um it has to catered bilaterally per location.
Also, i'm gonna rewrite this bot very soon. The UI remake took a long time and was very difficult, so i hope you like the new one :D

How slow are we talking. When I've used the default web it usually takes the next step as the previous is ending.
Hmm it feels a bit to slow and it is only on the way to the bank, heading back it is next step like you say. It simply is about 10 seconds in between clicks maybeee 5 secs. But it looks super fishy, I had to stop my bot actually.

Hmm it feels a bit to slow and it is only on the way to the bank, heading back it is next step like you say. It simply is about 10 seconds in between clicks maybeee 5 secs. But it looks super fishy, I had to stop my bot actually.
Yeah you are right about that being fisshy. I'll see if there's anything to be done.

Yo, what happened to banking?
Btw, i feel like its becoming more unstable. It won't walk to set location, instead it freaks out and clicks randomly somewhere else.

Yo, what happened to banking?
Btw, i feel like its becoming more unstable. It won't walk to set location, instead it freaks out and clicks randomly somewhere else.
What does it say it's doing? I tested it in al kharid and it worked fine...

For those of you mining near the Cook's Guild, an update is in the queue to remove that bank from the list of usable banks, this will fix the bugs around that area :) (Version 4.0.1)

Wont mine Amethyst. Just sits there.
Whoops, probably messed up how it handles amethyst because it's not like other rocks.

1) Missing button Bank in bot settings.
2) When he runs to the Bank ( and open Bank ) then not withdrawing ore.
Just dont select powermine...Why would he withdraw the ore??? Oh shit! I didnt add depositing ore xD My bad!

Fix coming for the banking that will deposit your inventory if it is full.

Whoops, probably messed up how it handles amethyst because it's not like other rocks.

Just dont select powermine...Why would he withdraw the ore??? Oh shit! I didnt add depositing ore xD My bad!

Fix coming for the banking that will deposit your inventory if it is full.

Awesome to see you around! Your bots are the few that I trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.