Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Something else I've noticed. Has a problem mining in F2P Mining Guild. After depositing ores to the bank it will try to go north-east towards Dwarven Mine. Right before getting to the stairs, it will change its mind and try to follow the correct path and go back to the Mining Guild. Then it might do this back and forth walk for a while until it finally walks to the guild, wasting a lot of time (drastically lowering profit/h) and looking real sketchy.
I've actually seen it once commit to that path and go to the Mining Guild all the way through Dwarven Mine lol.
The default web can be kinda funky sometimes xD

Sorry for writing again awesome123man, you have possibly best bots written and this bot works very well at varrock for me, but i changed to go mine in crafting guild today for gold ore and when it goes to bank at falador it empties inventory then just stands there doing nothing. Any ideas?

Great for powermining (if banking is fixed this easily eliminates other bots). However, when my client dismissed a random event, it stopped doing anything.

Arnav
Can u add the new location. Myth guild. I know banking could be difficult. If the bot is able to mine Runite I can bank on my own.

Great for powermining (if banking is fixed this easily eliminates other bots). However, when my client dismissed a random event, it stopped doing anything.
Had the same issue today.

Edit: Adding more memory to the VM seemed to have made it more stable. However, due to the web walk, mining at Mining Guild is still unfortunately impossible right now. It will still try to go down the stairs and if the door is closed, will just spam mouse click the house with the stairs continuously, not moving anywhere.

Last edited:
Had the same issue today.

Edit: Adding more memory to the VM seemed to have made it more stable. However, due to the web walk, mining at Mining Guild is still unfortunately impossible right now. It will still try to go down the stairs and if the door is closed, will just spam mouse click the house with the stairs continuously, not moving anywhere.
I'll be updating this bot in the future to have soley custom areas with no predefined areas, like my fisher and woodcutter basically. Any bugs you find with pathing report to me and i'll contact the guy who handles the Web for runemate :)

getting "an unhandled error has occurred in regal mining.." error constantly today
Yeah sorry, i have a fix but it's taking forever cuz all executives are too busy to push it.

I know I've talked with you about this before awesomeman, but any chance powermining at any location could be added? ::)

Something I keep running into is when my inventory is full he just stops doing anything. However, if I stop running the bot, close the Runemate program, re-open it again, and start a new instance with banking selected, the bot will run to and deposit all ore in the bank. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I know I've talked with you about this before awesomeman, but any chance powermining at any location could be added? ::)
Not yet, but it will be soon. I had a much bigger project that will affect EVERY regal bot and it's about done. So this is next :)

Regal bots are temporarily down due to errors with the new UI on the store, it works from my computer so its hard to know if i have the right thing fixed.

used it for about 6 hours or so came back to my PC and my account was perma banned..... but it worked until I got banned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.