Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man long time since ive commented since 99 agility, but a sulfur mining bot would be so nice, due to the fact that it sucks ass

Im playing on RS3. Im in faldor at the F2P miners guild and after it finishes and goes to bank the items it gets to the bank and just stands there. THe current task says returning to the F2P mining guild. After I manually bank it sometimes returns to the mine or it gets stuck along the way but I always have to manually move it within range of the rocks I want because one it goes down the ladder it just stands there.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Im playing on RS3. Im in faldor at the F2P miners guild and after it finishes and goes to bank the items it gets to the bank and just stands there. THe current task says returning to the F2P mining guild. After I manually bank it sometimes returns to the mine or it gets stuck along the way but I always have to manually move it within range of the rocks I want because one it goes down the ladder it just stands there.
Must be my webs being broken for rs3... They were meant for osrs.

I think i need to go back to using only the default web :p
Like the pathing for my woodcutter :p
Same issue, works great until i get to the bank then it just stops. If I bank manually it is right back in business. Also noticed it clicks the coal rocks a few times a second.

Same issue, works great until i get to the bank then it just stops. If I bank manually it is right back in business. Also noticed it clicks the coal rocks a few times a second.
Yeah rs3 is still not fixed. I'll get to it when i'm not busy

Hey I keep dying when mining at Iron at varrock(both mines), I'm not sure when or how it happens because I'm normally afk when it does, but I come back to being stuck in lumbridge with the death message in chat. I'm assuming it runs past the dark wizards every once in a while and gets me killed that way?

bot inventory counts and profit/hour resets after banking?
Mistake on my part
Hey I keep dying when mining at Iron at varrock(both mines), I'm not sure when or how it happens because I'm normally afk when it does, but I come back to being stuck in lumbridge with the death message in chat. I'm assuming it runs past the dark wizards every once in a while and gets me killed that way?
Probably true. Not sure how I'm gonna fix that.
What shift drop? i cant see it in your bot
You enable it in the settings of osrs

thanks i really love this its the best miner. altho the members mining guild has 3 iron spots and it always picks the closest one to the bank which always has like 2 people on it at any world if it could find the 3rd spot which is always empty the profit for hour would be good. with it fighting over the first spot i barely get any ore :/ would a custom radius fix that can u select the specific ores u want?

Status
Not open for further replies.